"Did You Even Love Me?"

Jacob POV.

"Don't call me babe," Carter yelled clenching. Her fist at her side.

"So Carter have you told Matthew the story about us?" I asked.

"Yeah," She said looking down.

"Matthew, did she tell you about what she did while we were still together?" I asked remember back to when she cheated on me.

"What do you mean?" Matthew asked confused. I looked at Carter who held a scared expression.

"Carter isn't as innocent as you think, she did a few things that she probably didn't mention to you." I stated walking closer to the two.

"Carter cheated on me with my best friend Michael." I said with a smirk. Carter looked at me with wide eyes.

"Carter, why didn't you tell me this?" Matthew asked.

"Matthew, I know it sounds wrong but you don't even know the whole story." Carter said as Matthew looked at her with shock.

"Then tell me the whole story," Matthew said crossing his arms.

"We were at a party together and I went to get a drink. When I came back I couldn't find Jacob. I looked everywhere and when I went to the bathroom Jacob was in there hooking up with a girl. My heart was broken and I acted on it. I saw Michael and just couldn't control myself. I thought Jacob loved me but I was wrong. So I got payback by hooking up with his friend.

"I know it was wrong but with everything that had happened to me I just couldn't think straight. I lost it that night and I regret everything." Carter said with tears falling down her cheek.

"I just don't understand why you would hook up with my friend when you wouldn't even have sex with me," I said in confusion. She never actually told me why she hooked up with Michael, so this was all new news.

"Because I felt unwanted by everyone, and Michael just came up to me and I couldn't help myself. I wanted to feel wanted." She admitted.

"So you admitted it," I smirked.

"You never asked me about you just kept sleeping with that slut! At least I only did it once! How many times did you cheat on me?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"A few, but that's not the point. You wouldn't even sleep with me so why did you go off to my best friend?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because I never wanted to even have sex before marriage, but I just lost it when I saw you with her! I was heartbroken because I was in love with you, Jacob! After seeing you with her I almost killed myself because you were the only one that cared about me!" She yelled with a tear sliding down her cheek.

"You have no clue what my dad did to me! You were my escape from him! You were my everything! But you could careless because all you cared about was sex!" She yelled.

"Did you even love me?" She asked. I did love her. But, I was to immature to even care about her feelings. I didn't want to believe I was in love with her because I didn't want to be in love.

"Yes," I admitted looking at the ground.

"Then why did you do that?" She asked stepping closer but Matthew stopped her.

"He's not going to hurt me," She said to him and continued towards me.

"I didn't want to fall in love," I said looking down at her.

"But you did and why would you think hooking up with other girls would stop that love?" She asked. I didn't answer because I didn't have one. She was right. I was trying to get rid of that love but you can't get rid of love. It's always going to be there.

"Now tell me why are you out to get us?" She asked.

"Because I wanted revenge on what you did to me," I admitted.

"So you would kill me just to get revenge. How would that make you feel if you killed the person you loved?" She asked backing away a little.

"Because you love Matthew! I loved you! And you didn't even try to get me back!" I yelled pulling out my gun. Carter backed all the way back to Matthew.

"Now it's time for you to feel the pain of losing the person you love!" I yelled pulling out my gun and pointing it towards Matthew.

"Jacob no!" Carter yelled. I looked at her as tears ran down her face. She needed to feel the pain that I did. I turned back to Matthew and bang!

Missy POV.

I was looking all around the rooms upstairs to find anything that could help me out. Jacob shouldn't be trying to kill them. Just because he's had a bad past with Carter doesn't mean he has to get revenge.

I got to the end of the hall of the top floor. There was one last room that I stood in front. I opened the wooden door and stepped in.

The room brown paint all around with hardwood floors. There was a small desk in the back right corner of the room. I walked towards the desk with a creek in every step I took.

When I got close enough to the desk a smile crept on my face. This is just what I need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm sorry for the late update. I got very lazy about writing because last week was the last week of summer so I wanted to hang out with all my friends!

Also when I went to write it yesterday WattPad didn't save it so I lot the whole chapter!!

Thank you so much for the support on every book of mine! I know there not the best but to hear that you guys enjoy them makes me so happy!!!!! Love you!!!