Double Trouble

Matthew POV.

While I was waiting for Carter to do her business, I saw Missy walking towards me.

"Hey," She said putting her hand on my arm.

"Hi," I said looking at her with confusion. She took my arm and pulled me into the room next to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing? I have to stay with Cart-" I said but before I could finished she started to kiss me. She pulled me towards the bed as I tried to get off of her. But, she was stronger than I thought.

"I need to go back to Carter," I sad as she kissed down my neck.

"Forget about her, I know you always had a thing for me." She said. I looked at her in confusion.

"I will admit I had a crush but I kinda got over that," I said pushing her off. She leaped on me and pinned me to the bed.

"Listen to me, you're going to do what I say. I don't care about your stupid love affair with Carter. After what Jacob does tonight I'll be surprise if she even is alive." She hissed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked getting worried. Jacob better not touch my girl- I mean Carter.

"No one is protecting Carter now," She smirked.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Shut up," She hissed going back to kissing my neck.

"I thought you were her friend," I said.

"I was," She said. I heard a scream outside of the room and I knew it was Carter.

Carter POV.

"Matthew?" I called out looking all around. I tried to get into the room next to the bathroom but it was locked.

"Hey," Someone said behind me. I turned around to see Jacob smiling.

"Hi," I said getting scared.

"You're coming with me," He smirked grabbing my waist and lifting me up over his shoulder.

"Matthew!" I yelled as he started walking towards a room. I kicked and screamed as Jacob went to an empty room. He closed the door behind him and went to the bed in the middle of the room.

"You're all mine tonight," He said before pushing me down on the bed.

"Get off me!" I yelled. Jacob ignored my request and took out some handcuffs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"So you won't get away," He said as he handcuffed my wrist to the headboard of the bed. He slid his hands up and down my body. As he approached my breast he grabbed them tightly and went under my shirt.

"Stop!" I yelled. He took on of his hands and put it over my mouth.

"Do what I say and you won't get hurt," He hissed. I whimpered as I felt my bra unclench. He pulled it off and threw it on the floor as he pulled up my shirt. He licked his lips as he looked down at me. His tongue went over my breast as he slid his hands down to the hem of my shirt.

He pulled my shirt down and threw it to the ground where the rest of the clothes laid. Then he was quick to pull off my underwear and slid his finger in me. I whimpered as he thrusted his fingers in me.

"You like that?" He asked removing his mouth from my breast to my lips. After a while of thrusting he removed his fingers and got up. Is that all he's going to do? But, sadly it wasn't because he pulled a condom out of his pants.

He looked at me and smirked as he slid off his shirt revealing a six pack. Then he slowly removed his pants with his boxers and his thing sprung up. That's so gross! He slid the condom on came over to me and spread out my legs.

"I bet Matthew isn't as good as me in the bed," he smirked positioning hisself at my entrance. Before I could say anything I felt a sharp pain go through out my body.

"Ahh Jacob!" I yelled.

"Yes, say my name baby!" He yelled thrusting in me again. Pain was going throughout my body and I just wanted it to stop. Where's Matthew?

"This feels so good," Jacob said as he quickened his thrust. Tears ran down my cheek knowing that Matthew wouldn't come to save me.

Matthew POV.

Missy was bouncing on top of me. She handcuffed me to the headboard and took off all my clothes. I wasn't enjoying any minute of this. While she was pleasuring herself I got one out of one of the handcuffs.

"Get off me!" I yelled and pushed her off me with one hand. She fell to the floor as I quickly got up and pulled my other wrist out of the other handcuff.

"You did not just do that!" She said getting up and attacking me. I never hit a girl but this time I did. I punched her in the cheek and ran to get my clothes on. When I looked back she was on the ground groaning.

"Don't you ever do that again!" I yelled before running out of the room. I ran to one room but Carter wasn't in there. At the end of the hall was a room and when I looked it Carter was handcuffed to the headboard, like me, as Jacob thrusted inside her. Angry boiled inside me and I busted the door open.

Jacob looked at me and smirked. Carter had tears running down her cheeks. He started to thrust harder and I clenched my fist. I ran up to him and pulled him off Carter. Then I slammed him to the wall and started punching him as hard as I could. He got a few hits here and there but I hit him hard to knock him unconscious.

"Carter are you okay?" I asked unlocking the handcuffs.

"Why did you leave me?" She asked in a weak voice with tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Missy took me to a room and wouldn't let me go," I said giving her her clothes. I went over and crouched down to Jacob as he started to wake up.

"Don't ever touch her again," I hissed. He looked at me and punched me sending me falling to the floor. He ran out as I chased him. But, he was to fast for me and ran out of the house. I went back to the room in disappointment. Dr. Fennel is not going to like me after he finds out that I let Jacob get away.

"Let's get you home," I said when I got back to the room. I tried to reach for her hand but she flinched back. We walked out of the house in silence.

"I'm sorry," I said when we got in the car. She looked at me in confusion.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to you fast enough. I never want you to go through that again nor did I want you to before. I won't tell Dr. Fennel a thing. He doesn't need to know about what happened tonight. And I'm sorry that I made you go to this party," I said.

"What did Missy do to you?" She asked.

"She raped me as well," I said looking at the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry," She said as we drove away.

"It wasn't your fault," I said. For the rest of the ride it was silent. There was nothing to talk about. We both had a horrible night. When we got back to the room I took a shower and so did Carter.

"Goodnight love," I said as I wrapped the covers around Carter. I made sure that I didn't touch her.

"Goodnight," She said as I turned my back to her. She didn't deserve what happened to her. Jacob is going to pay for what he did.