Abandon House

Matthew POV.

The next day I got a call from Dr. Fennel.

"Hello sir," I said in the phone.

"I need you to go to an abandon house in Long Beach, I'll text you the address." He said.

"Okay but why do we have to go there?" I asked.

"I tracked Jacob down and found him hiding out in that house. If you can sneak in and capture him and get him back here for questioning, that would be great." He said before hanging up the phone. Something about this sounds fishy. Just seconds later I got a text with the address.

"Who was that?" Carter asked coming out of the bathroom from her shower.

"Dr. Fennel, he found Jacob and he wants us to get him." I stated.

"Oh, so where are we going." She asked.

"To this abandon house," I said bringing up the location on my phone.

"Something about this doesn't seem right." She said.

"That's what I'm thinking too. We have to be armed real well because I have a feeling that something will happen." I said going through my suitcase to get some weapons.

"Do you think he's setting us up?" She asked.

"Maybe, but I really have no clue. Maybe this is real and we're just over thinking things." I said trying not to think of Dr. Fennel being the bad guy.

"Matthew, I don't have a good feeling about this." She said. I looked at her as she stood behind me. Her eyes locked with mine and I could tell she was scared.

"Come here," I said turning to her and holding out my hands. She came over and hugged me tight in her tiny arms.

"I won't let anything happen to you," I said kissing her forehead.

"Promise?" She asked looking up at me.

"Promise," I smiled hugging her for little longer. We parted and started to get our stuff together. I decided to bring a pistol and a tazor.

"You ready?" I asked putting a coat over my weapons.

"I was born ready," Carter laughed. We exited the room and went on our way to the house.

Jacob POV.

I was sitting in the abandon house waiting for Carter and Matthew to get here. Missy sat down next to me.

"You ready?" She asked with a smirk.

"I've been ready," I said getting up and walking to the window. I wish they could already be here. It's time to ruin her life.

"What are you going to do?" Missy asked snaking her hands around me from behind.

"You'll see, just don't get in the way." I said escaping from her grip. She never really was my type, I just like sex.

"There here," I said walking to the kitchen. Missy decided to go upstairs and hide instead of being down here.

I heard the door creak open and foot steps following. Time for some revenge. I stepped out from the kitchen and into the living room where they were. Matthew pointed a gun towards me and I lifted up my hands.

"I have no weapons, I just want to talk." I said walking closer. Carter glared at me and pulled out her gun. I sat down on the couch and looked at them still holding their guns.

"I told you I just want to talk," I said patting the spot next to me.

"If you try anything so help me-"

"I'm not going to do anything!" I said interrupting Carter. They sat down on the other side of the room on the other couch.

"Do you remember me Carter?" I asked. She looked up from her lap and at me.

"Yes, you are the one who raped me." She said crossing her arms.

"No, do you remember me from way back?" I asked smirking.

"No! I didn't even know you before this mission," she said.

"Are you sure about that? Think long and hard about that, I'm going to get you guys some drinks." I said going to the kitchen. I took this chance to grab my gun just in case.

Missy walked in and looked at me with confusion.

"Why do you have a gun?" She whispered.

"They have guns and if they try anything I want to be ready," I whispered pouring water into 3 glasses.

"Don't you touch Carter, you've done enough." She hissed.

"Why don't you shut up and go back upstairs?" I said back. I was so tried of her. She rolled her eyes and walked back up the stairs. I took the three glasses out to the two who were still on the couch.

"So did you figure it out yet?" I asked setting down the glasses in front of them.

"No," Carter said glaring at me.

"You remember that guy that you thought was in love with you in high school?" I asked with a smug smile. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"No, you can't be! You don't even look like him." She protested.

"Puberty works wonders babe," I smirked. This is going to be fun!