Movie Night

Carter POV.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked Matthew as he set pillows down on the floor of the living room.

"How bout Frozen?" He asked with a smirk.

"Frozen it is," I laughed taking it out of box where all the movies were. I put it in the DVR and sat down on the pillows next to Matthew. As the movie began I pulled a cover over Matthew and I. He looked at me and smiled.

During the movie Matthew slid closer to me. I tried to ignore it but I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. He looked down at me with a shy smile. I slid over closer and put my head in the crook of his neck. His warmth felt so good against my body.

"This isn't so bad, I could get use to this." Matthew whispered into my ear. His hot breath hit my ear and a shiver went down my spine. Am I getting feelings for Matthew? No, I can't be!

Matthew looked at me, then down at my lips and back to my eyes. Not noticing I started to lean in. His lips brushed against mine.

"I thought you didn't like me?" He asked, lips still against mine. Before I could answer he pressed his lips to mine and sparks went off. He was such a good kisser. He parted from the kiss and smirked.

"You're a good kisser for a girl who hates me," he smirked.

"I never said I hated you," I said.

"No but you act like it," he said.

"So?" I said crossing my arms and pouting. Matthew moved closer to me and moved my hair. I felt his lips touch my neck sending a shiver down my back. A moan escaped my mouth and my face turned bright red. I didn't want him to know how much enjoyment I was getting out of this. His lips went further down my neck.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see Missy standing in the door way. Matthew stopped kissing and got up. Good it was dark or she would have seen how red both of our faces were.

"Having a movie night," I said standing up.

"More like make out night," she said.

"It's not what it looks like," I said.

"Yeah sure," she said crossing her arms.

"We were just practicing what we're going to do for the case," I lied.

"You were?" She asked.

"Yeah we wanted to make it more realistic," I lied.

"Oh that explains you guys almost having sex, it's very believable if you ask me." She smiled.

"We weren't about to have sex," I said. I felt Matthew move behind me.

"Well I'll leave you guys to practice," she said walking out. I felt Matthews arms wrap around my waist. He moved me close so that there was no space between us.

"You're a good liar," he said in my ear.

"Well my job is based on lying to people," I said leaning back into him.

"Let's get back to the movie," he said.

"Okay," I said as we sat down.

~~~~

"Do I have to go home?" Matthew asked after the movie was done.

"Yeah because we spent time together and we have work tomorrow," I said.

"I thought you were likening us hanging out," he said confused.

"I did but where will you sleep?" I asked.

"In your bed," he suggested.

"No! Just because we hang out one night doesn't mean I want to be in the same bed with you," I said. Even though we kissed and all doesn't mean I want to go that far.

"But we kissed and everything! I thought you liked me." He said.

"I don't know, now can you just go home? I'm really tired and again we have work tomorrow." I said. He looked at me.

"Stop doing that!" I snapped.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Making me feel bad for you," I said.

"I didn't do anything," he said.

"I think the lack of sleep is getting to you babe," he said pecking my lips and leaving. Did he just call me babe?