Don't Leave Me

Carter POV.

I was walking down the hallway when I soon saw Jacob. Should I make a run for it? He smiled at me and waved. I waved back and started walking in the opposite direction back to the room.

"Carter! Wait up!" Jacob yelled running to me.

"Where's Matthew?" He asked. I gulped.

"In our room," I said still walking towards the room. The memory of Dr. Fennel telling us that we had to stay together at all times pops in my mind.

"Want to hangout?" He asked.

"Let me go ask Matthew," I said walking faster.

"No, I meant just us." He smirked.

"I'm good," I said.

"Come on, your boyfriend doesn't have to go everywhere with you." He said.

"I want him too," I said. I felt a tug on my wrist as I hit a hard chest. Jacob pulled me into his chest and pinned me to the wall my my wrist.

"I had my eyes on you all day," he said biting his lip as he crept closer to my face. I tried to break free from his strong grip but he was too strong.

"I don't think Matthew could satisfy your needs like I can," he whispered in my ear.

"Get off me!" I yelled struggling under his grip.

"Come on sweetie, you know you want me. I saw the way you were looking at me." He smirked.

"I would never look at you in any way except in disgust," I spat. He came closer making the space between us disappear. His lips hovered over mine before they crashed. I didn't kiss back, instead I stayed frozen in my spot.

I pushed him off but that only caused him to pull me down on top of him. He slid his hand to the back of my neck, forcing my lips back back on his. I tried to shove him off but his strength was to much for me.

"What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked to my left to see an angry Matthew charging towards us. Jacob got off and put his hands up.

"Control your girlfriend, she was all on me." Jacob said walking away. I was left on the floor with Matthew starring at me.

"What were you thinking?" He asked.

"He forced me to kiss him. It wasn't me." I said.

"I know it wasn't you. I meant what were you thinking, leaving the room without me? You could have gotten kidnapped or rapped by him!" Matthew whispered making sure no one heard us.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." I said getting up.

"Please don't tell Dr. Fennel," I begged. He didn't need to know about this.

"I don't know," Matthew said as we walked back to the room.

"I might just have to tell him," Matthew said as we reached the room.

"Don't," I demanded.

"On one condition," he trailed off.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Kiss me?" He asked.

"No," I said walking into the room.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Why do you want to kiss me," I asked.

"Because, as cheesy as it sounds, I like the feeling of your lips on mine." He blushed. I didn't really know what to say so I stayed quiet.

"Please," he begged giving me the puppy dog eyes. He was so adorable that I couldn't resist. I smirked at him as he came closer pushing me against the wall gently.

"I don't ever want to see you kiss anyone else," he said as he pressed his lips onto mine. His soft lips moved in sync with mine. Shivers ran down my spine as the kiss deepened. But, it soon went away when our lips parted.

"I won't tell," he whispered into my ear.

"Thank you," I whispered as he walked to the kitchen.

***that night***

Matthew POV.

Throughout the night Carter would yell and wake up from her nightmare. I felt bad. She was probably scared of Jacob coming after her.

"Carter?" I asked tapping on her shoulder. I came over because I could hear silent cries coming from her.

"I can't handle this," she says in a weak voice. I slid into the bed and wrapped my arms around her and brining her close to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I can't get him out of my head." She said.

"Shh baby, I'm here for you." I said turning her around to face me.

"I got you," I whispered kissing her forehead. She moved closer to my chest.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Anything for you," I said holding her tight in my grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for making you wait forever for an update!! Please don't hate me for how short this chapter is!! I've been very busy and I just wanted to get this update out so that you know I still care!! Love you guys!!!