"This Is My House"

Matthew POV.

We walked into the hospital to Jacobs room. When we got there he was eating his breakfast. He looked up at us and smiled.

"You're looking better," Carter smiled walking into the room with me filling behind her.

"Thanks," He said taking a bite of his pancake.

"We have to tell you something," I said sitting on the chair I sat on yesterday.

"What is it?" He asked looking at Carter.

"Your dad visited us," She said looking at him.

"Why'd he visit you guys?" He asked confused.

"He heard about you getting hurt," I said. Jacob focused his eyes on me.

"What did he say?" Jacob asked.

"He said that we wouldn't get you guys in jail," I said.

"Did you guys say something about putting him and I in jail?" He asked.

"No, we told him that you told us that he was your dad." Carter said.

"Why'd you say that? He didn't need to know that I told you that." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because now he's going to try and hide from you guys. He still thinks thy your out to get me," he said.

"Where do you think he's going to hide?" Carter asked.

"There are a few placed that he could hide at," Jacob said.

"Do you know where they're at?" I asked.

"Of course I do!" He exclaimed.

"When do you get out the hospital?" I asked.

"Today!" He smiled.

"That quick?" Carter asked surprised.

"Yeah! The bullet didn't going all the way through me. They got it out easily and said that the healing will be quick!" He said.

"Perfect! Do you think you could help us find your day?" Carter asked.

"Yeah but one of you should drive," he laughed.

~~~~~

Carter POV.

Later that day Jacob was out of the hospital. We walked to the car with him.

"Here's a GPS, just type in the locations of the place in this." I said handing him our GPS. He typed in all locations and we were on our way.

"What's it like to have a dad who's a boss of an agency?" I asked. I was sitting in the back seat with Jacob to keep him company.

"Well as a child it sucked. He was never home and when he was he would just sleep. That's why my mom left." He said looking down at his hands.

"Your mom left?" I asked feeling sorry for him.

"Yeah, she was so tired of not having him around. She wanted another kid but he was never home. When she got pregnant my dad beat her because it wasn't his baby. She snuck around and got pregnant with another guy.

"She couldn't handle my dad being abusive when she was about to have a baby. One night she came into my room and told me she was leaving. I didn't know where to, but she said she would be back.

"But as I grew older I realized she wasn't coming back. I missed my mom dearly and I wanted her back. My dad could careless about me. That's when I started to get into drugs. I thought that if I took drugs it would relieve my pain.

"But it only lasted for so long. Every time I got high, I would forget. But once I was off that high every memory and heartache came back. I couldn't handle it.

"I almost killed myself but when I met you, I couldn't. I realized that I could be loved. But I took that for granted and I lost you. I made you feel horrible when I shouldn't of because I lost the best thing that happened to me." He finished. Tears were streaming down my face now.

"You really mean that?" I asked.

"Yes, Matthew is very lucky to have you." He said. I hugged him close to me.

"I love you, I'll always love you. You were my first love." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," He said.

"But I have Matthew now and I can't leave him. I love him." I said.

"I know," He said looking down.

"But you'll find that one girl that will make you happy, I promise." I said hugging him one last time.

The car stopped and we were at our first destination. I looked out the window and we were at a house.

"This is my house," Jacob said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know this is short but I wanted to get something out to you guys! I've had homework everyday of this week including the weekends! But I'm going to try and make longer chapters next time!!

Thank you for all the support!!