Revenge

Carter POV.

As much as I didn't want to fall for Matthew, I find myself sitting here falling for him even more as he's talking to me. It's funny how we use to hate each other and now he's my boyfriend- I mean close friend.

"Why is Missy out to get us? I mean we've been friends with her for years. She's your roommate." Matthew said as he sat on the end of his bed with his chin in his hand.

"I don't know, I thought she was my friend. But than again I've never really had friends until I joined this agency." I said fumbling with my hands. It was true, when I was growing up kids just never liked me. They always had to pick a fight with me.

"What? No friends?" He asked. I sat next to him and looked up at him.

"Well I had friends but I never actually hung out with them out of school. In 9th grade there was this one boy who lived across the street from me. I met him and we instantly became friends. We hung out almost everyday just chatting about everything and everything.

"He was the only person who understood what I was going through. Or at least listen to me and gave me advice when ever my dad went off on me. He knew how to make me feel better even on the saddest of days.

"After a year of being friends we ended up dating. I loved everything about him. He told me that he loved me about half way through the year of us being together. I felt the same thing towards him and thought that he was the one." I said remembering back to when I was with him. Those days were the best even though they hurt me just by thinking of them.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I found out that he was cheating with one if the school sluts. The whole time I thought he loved me but it was all a lie. He told me all he wanted was sex. That he never really cared. He thought that if he stayed with me long enough that I would eventually give in." I said remembering when he told me this. The memory hurts me everyday. He fooled me into thinking that he actually loved me.

"I can't believe he would do that," Matthew said shaking his head.

"The worst part is that he told the whole school a different story. He said that I was up to know good. Always trying to get in his pants. He said that one night I forced him to have sex because my dad was abusing me and I didn't feel loved." I said on the verge of tears.

"He told the school this?" Matthew asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, some how the news got to the principal and he called home telling my dad the whole story. That night my dad raped me for the first time. He yelled would tell and say 'do you feel loved now!'" I said letting the tears escape my eyes.

"I'm so sorry," Matthew said hugging me from the side.

"Don't be it wasn't your fault. I just can't believe he would tell people a lie. I did nothing to him." I stated.

"You didn't deserve that, you didn't deserve what you had to grow up with." Matthew said taking my hand into his.

"I promise I will never ever mistreat you," he said looking into my eyes.

"I know that Missy mistreated you but I promise that my friendship is real. I would never do a single thing to hurt you." He said. I didn't know what to say. I was at a lost for words. Matthew wiped the tears off my cheek with his fingers.

"I'm glad that I'm on this mission with you. I never thought you would actually like me," he laughed, which made me laugh too.

"I'm glad too! You're an amazing person Matthew!" I smiled. He started to lean in and so did I. Our lips met and for the first time I felt at home. Sparks went off as we continued. This kiss had so much passion in it than any other kiss we shared before. The kiss deepened and I felt Matthews tongue lick the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I gladly excepted and felt as we both explored each other's mouths. Maybe I am in love with Matthew.

Missy POV.

After they left I went up to Dr. Fennel's room for my daily instructions on what to do. When I entered the room Jacob was talking with Dr. Fennel.

"Hey boys!" I smiled walking in and taking a seat next to Jacob. They both said a hi and smiled.

"I just like to say great job on the revenge on both these agents!" Dr. Fennel smiled.

"Thank you!" Jacob and I said at the same time.

"What else would you guys like to do?" Dr. Fennel asked.

"I'd like to get some more revenge on Carter," Jacob smirked. I was confused as to why he wanted to get revenge again.

"Okay, what would this revenge be?" Dr. Fennel asked.

"I liked to tell her and her little boyfriend the real story about why I'm getting revenge." He smirked.

"Perfect, Missy you go along with him." Dr. Fennel said. I nodded my head. Anything that involved getting revenge on Matthew and Carter I was in for.

Matthew deserved to pay for all he has done to me. I knew some of the story about why Jacob was out to get Carter but not the whole thing. That's also the reason why I'm coming along. I would love to hear the back story on this.

"Dad do you think you could help out?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, I call them to go to what ever spot you want them to go. They would have no choice then to go there." Dr. Fennel smirked.

"Perfect, so we have a plan?" I asked.

"Yes," Dr. Fennel smiled and so did Jacob. Time to get revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update!! I'm making more chapters right now!! So there will probably be more chapters published during the week!!!

I'd also liked to thank you for all the support on this book and my others!! It means a lot when you tell me you like my books!!