"We Have to Tell Jacob"

Matthew POV.

After we hung out with Jacob awhile, we realized that he's actually a really nice guy. He never meant to hurt us, he just got brainwashed by his dad. My angrier for his dad raised even higher after hearing what he did.

He wanted to kill Carter because of a mistake. Jacob was the one that he knew he could brainwash into doing this. I felt bad for Jacob but then again, he let his dad get into his head.

Visiting hours were over and it was time for us to leave. Missy walked out with Carter and I to the car.

"Do you want to stay with us?" I asked referring to Carter and I.

"No, just drive me to Carter and I's old house." She said as she got into the backseat of the car. Carter sat up front with me, with her hand intertwined with mine.

"Are you guys officially together?" Missy asked while we drove to her house.

"Kinda but Matthew never asked me out," Carter said looking at me.

"But you guys said you love each other, you haven't even gotten to the dating stage." Missy laughed.

"I don't know, I just never really thought that I should ask her out because I thought we were dating already." I smiled.

"Awe!" Missy smiled at me. We made to Missy's house in a few minutes.

"Well, I guess this is goodnight. I'll see you live birds tomorrow!" She smiled closing the door.

"She is right," Carter said as I lulled out of the drive way.

"What?" I asked.

"That you never really asked me out," She smirked. I turned to her and looked into her eyes.

"Carter Maria Storm will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes," She smiled pecking my lips.

"Good, I thought you were going to say no." I joked wiping my brow like I had sweat on it.

After a few minutes we got to my house. We went inside and decided that we would get ready for bed.

"Can I take a shower?" Carter asked me as she gathered her clothes off the bed.

"Yeah, would you like some company?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah I would!" She smiled.

"What? Really?" I asked surprise.

"No," She said walking past me.

"Come on it saves water!" I yelled as she kept walking towards the bathroom.

"Oh well," She smirked shutting the bathroom door. I changed out if my jeans into some shorts and took of my shirt. I walked to the kitchen and started to make some popcorn.

"Mm is that kettle corn?" Carter asked walking into the kitchen with shorts and a white t shirt on. Her hair was still damp from the shower.

"Yeah it is!" I smiled taking the popcorn out of the microwave.

"Would you like some?" I asked getting a bowl and pouring some popcorn in.

"Sure," She said walking over to me and sitting on the island in the middle of my kitchen. I walked over with the, bowl in my hand, and gave her some.

"I can't believe Dr. Fennel would do that," Carter said taking another hand full of popcorn.

"Me either, I thought he was a good guy. But I guess you can't trust anyone." I said going in between Carter's legs.

"This has been such a twisted mission," She said putting her hands around my neck as I snaked my hands around her waist.

"But I'm glad I could do it with you," I smiled pecking her lips.

"Me too," She said smashing her lips on mine again. This kiss lasted longer and was very passionate. I slid my tongue onto her lower lip asking for entrance. Carter excepted and we both explored each other's mouth.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I lifted her off the counter. Without parting from the kiss, I walked over to the bedroom laying Carter on her back.

Carter POV.

Matthew grinded his hips on mine. I felt a bulge begin in his pants. I slid my hands down to the hem of his shirt and threw it to the floor. When I parted from the kiss I looked at the abs Matthew had. Wow he was beautiful.

"You know you like this," He smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me," I smiled pulling his face down to mine. The kiss got heated quickly. Matthew slid his hands to the hem of my shirt and took it off, leaving me in my pink bra. We continued to kiss.

I took this chance to slid my hands down his sides and palmed him through his pants. He moaned in my ear sliding his hands to my pants to unbutton them. But before we could go any further there was a knock on the door.

"Great," I murmured as Matthew got up and put back on his shirt. Way to ruin the moment person who knocked. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door where Matthew stood. I froze when I saw who it was.

Dr. Fennel.

"What do you want?" Matthew asked crossing his arms as Dr. Fennel stood in the door way.

"Why is Jacob in the hospital?" He asked.

"Well we were just doing our job, you wanted us to get Jacob so we did." I said playing along. Dr. Fennel still hasn't admitted Jacob is his son so we'll just have to get it out of him.

"Yeah good job, but I didn't want him in the hospital." Dr. Fennel said.

"Why not?" Matthew asked.

"Because ugh, because I wanted him to come to me for questioning." Dr. Fennel stuttered.

"Yeah sure," Matthew said.

"We've been talking to your son," I said.

"How'd you know he's my son?" Dr. Fennel asked with wide eyes.

"He told us, and he told us you were his dad," I said.

"Well you are never going to get him or me in jail," Dr. Fennel hissed. He walked out of the room before we could say anything else.

"We have to tell Jacob about this," Matthew said closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took me a long time to update!! I've been busy with trying to write other stories!! And I've also been piled with homework!!

If you guys haven't seen I published the sequel to Just Friends? It is called Just Dating!! So check it out!! Love all of you!!