"Then I'll go with you."

Carter POV.

I watched as Matthew, Jacob, and Missy walked in. A smile spread across my face in joy. They all came in with huge smiles from ear to ear. I'm so glad to see them again, it's been too long.

"Carter!" Missy squealed running towards me. She hugged me so tight that I could hardly breath.

"Can't. Breathe. Need. Air." I said in between short breaths.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy your alive. I thought you died on me." She said pouting her lip.

"Never." I smiled. She sat down at the end of my bed, letting the others get to me. Matthew smiled and hugged me tight, but not Missy tight.

"I'm so happy your alive." He said kissing my cheek. My cheeks became warm and I tried to hide my face.

"Don't hide your face. It's cute when you blush." He smiled tilting up my chin with his finger.

"I missed you so much." I said reaching out my hands for another hug.

"I missed you too. Sleeping alone doesn't feel right." He laughed.

"No it doesn't," I agreed. Matthew let go after a few more minutes of hugging me. Jacob smiled.

"I guess you saved the best for last." He smirked walking towards me.

"Oh shut up and hug me!" I laughed at his stupid comment. He hugged me.

"I told Matthew that your strong and could win this fight," He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"You should of seen him, he was crying like a baby." He laughed. I laughed along but I thought it was cute that Matthew cared so much. Jacob let go and stood back with Matthew.

"I'm so happy to see all of you again!" I said to all of them.

"We're all glad you're alive, I wouldn't know what to do without you." Missy said. Carly walked in with some medicine. She smiled at the others and walked towards me.

"This medicine will make you a little drowsy." She said giving me the cup with the medicine.

"Oh and I have good news!" She smiled.

"What is it?" I asked after I took my medicine.

"You're doing so well that you'll be out of here in a week!" She said louder for everyone to hear. We all cheered. I'm so happy I don't have to spend a long time in here. I don't like hospitals at all.

"That's great!" I smiled. Carly left the room.

"I have to tell you something about that nurse." I said to the others.

"What?" Matthew said sitting in the chair beside my bed.

"She is my aunt." I said.

"On your dads side?" Matthew asked.

"No, my mom." I smiled. Matthew and Missy are the only ones that know about my past. Jacob knows some but not all.

"Do you think she knows where your dad is?" Missy asked.

"I don't know, I'm hoping she does." I said.

"That would be great if she does. We could finally capture your dad!" Matthew smiled. All he wants to do is punish my dad for what he did to me in my past.

"Well I could talk to her more to get her to open up to me." I said.

"That would be a great idea!" Missy smiled. We sat there in silence. There wasn't much to talk about. Matthew just started at me and I knew he just wanted to be alone with me.

"Um, I know you guys just got here but I want to speak with Matthew alone for awhile." I told Jacob and Missy.

"Sure you want to talk," Missy smirked raising her eyebrows up and down. Jacob laughed and walked out of the room with Missy. As soon as they left Matthew attacked me with his lips.

They were so soft. I missed them so much. Our lips moved in sync as Matthew slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted and let him explore my mouth. This kiss was filled with passion and lust. I wanted him so badly.

Someone cleared their throat. Matthew parted and we both looked at the person standing in the door way. Carly.

"Sorry," I said to her as she brought my trey of food in.

"You're fine, trust me I've seen worse than that." She laughed. Matthew stood back quietly, embarrassed of his earlier actions.

"Enjoy," She smiled and walked out.

"Well that ruined the moment." Matthew laughed sitting down in the chair next to my bed.

"You're telling me," I laughed.

~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~

Everyone had left since visiting hours were over. Carly came in and just talked to me.

"So were you and my mom close?" I asked.

"Yeah, we were like best friends. When I heard she died, I cried for days. Everyday I regret not pushing her away from your father." She said putting her head down.

"I kinda wish I could have done something. Know my father is somewhere in this world probably causing trouble." I said. We sat there in silence for awhile. I knew I had to ask about my father.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked. Carly looked up. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"I'm not sure where he is now, but I've heard of a killer around here." She said.

"You have?" I asked.

"Yeah, every once in awhile I hear a story about a family who's mother had been killed. But no one knows who the killer is." She said.

"That could be my father." I said.

"I don't know. But it's to dangerous to investigate." She told me.

"I don't care. He killed my mother. He deserves to be put through hell." I said.

"Carter, no! You can't do this." She said.

"I have to! All I've ever wanted to do is fine my father and make him pay for killing my mother." I said.

"Don't! I want him to pay too, but I don't want you to get hurt again." She said.

"You can't stop me," I said crossing my arms.

"Then I'll go with you." Carly said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'm late and I've let you down by saying I would update more. I've been feeling off lately. But I still love you and will try to update more.