A Home[5]

Recap:
Tenshi explains alittle more about the system and her and Daikis relationship.
"However, soon this queen would change the game."
||

"Itachi, leader-sama wants us, I think it's a mission regarding the girl."

Itachi nod slightly as Kisame closed the door behind him making his way to leaders office.

Pushing himself up, the crow haired Uchiha winces slightly at the familar but brief sting in his eyes. They're getting worse.. He sighed inwardly and grabbed his cloak and follow after his partner. Before Itachi reached the office, he subtly slipped 2 pills in his mouth. His illness was affecting his health with each passing day. Only a little while longer... He mentally urged.

"Woah this is the first time we've all had to go on a mission un?!"

"No fucking kidding! How am I supposed to get sacrifices it you fuckers are all here!"

Itachi internally rolled his eyes at Hidans remark and they all shifted their attention to the ginger haired man.

"I know you all are wondering why you need the extra man power for this mission, but as you know we will be recruiting the rogue leaf nin Tenshi Jikan known in the bingo book as the Angel of Time and possibly the fallen herself due to Kakazu's report."

A memory of the first time Itachi has met the Jikan flashed his mind as he did remember her seeming to know him back then. Still doesn't explain why she knows me or why she saved me. Tenshi was present time, the one who saved him clearly wasn't from their time. None of it made any sense.

"Uuu Tobi like angels! But why is Angel-Chan called that?"

"Dumbass it's in her name un. Despite her genkai being unknown rumors believe it has to do with time, hence angel of time un."

"Senpai you're so smart!"

"Get off me un!!" Deidara mushed the man child's face away from his own in disgust.

I sigh inwardly once again at the two idiots bickering. Once Pein had silenced the two, deidara crossed his arms in confusion.
"Why do we all need to go though with the exception of you and konan? It shouldn't be that hard break into a prison yeah?"

Kakazu passes the bomber an indifferent look as he looks through the data we had each been given on the girl.

"Because this just isn't any prison. This is the black market female slave factory, the heart of all the female slave trade branches located around the nation. There's a reason why no one escapes."

"Wait so we're busting out the other bitches too? Since when were we the good guys."  Hidan whines.

"With all the karma that's coming for you, it wouldn't kill for you to do some good." Kakuzu grumbles. He could careless wether they were breaking solely Tenshi out or all of the girls. I'm getting paid either way. He thought imagining how much money was stored away in the prison from the profits of illegal trade.

Hidan's eyes turn to saucers as he could practically see the dollar signs in the hermits eyes. "You're fucking one to talk old man, you're only in it for the money!"

"Enough, you lot will leave at dawn." Pein silences.

"Well then what are we waiting for?! Let's go break an Angel out of hell?!"