Stage 7 unlocked [44]

Recap:
Itachis dead, tobi took his eyes. Tenshi gets there last minute and tries to kill Tobi but he avoids it. She unlocks a new stage, the last stage which I'm sure all of you know by now what it is. She blacks out. Deidara and Sasori arrive which force Tobi to retreat but not without leaving a warning hinting of an unavoidable upcoming war.

"The fourth great shinobi war."
||

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. In that moment, all your memories, desires, past, present, and possible future unveil itself to the soul before it leaves the body. A final farewell between the body and the soul.

I shoot forward intaking air roughly as if I had been drowning, looking around the mystical environment. The sky was completely black with glowing lights passing by like shooting stars every few seconds. I dig my fingers into the soft crystal like sand in slight awe.  Strings of light connected to the multiple doors scattered through the realm went deep into the void above.

*DING* *DING* *DING*

I flinch from the sudden clock like sound taking notice how half the tendrils in the vicinity on the doors looked as if they had been cut, followed by a wispy golden aura.

"W-where am i Mirai..."

"You know how they say when you die, your life flashes before your eyes? Well, this is the realm of time, a place deep in between space and time that the soul is transported to before they die. Think of it as a farewell to your bodies past, present, and future, You've been here before."

My jaw drops slightly at the information as i study all the doors, searching for one on particular.

"So how come I was able to come back...From the many times I've been in and out of this place? You make it seem like anyone can escape death..." I mumble.

"You are an exception. I believe your mother knew that I'd lend you my chakra in getting back to the world of the living the day you died. If I hadn't, my children wouldn't have let you go so easily.

"Wait...children..." I stiffened

Suddenly, an ear shattering roar echoed throughout the realm.

"Run Idiot!"

My stomach nearly dropped as I caught a glimpse of a winged creature in the horizon and that was my cue. Distance was all that mattered. My eyes flit between the many doors, panic and slight fear settling into my being.

"KAMI, WHY IS THERE A FUCKING DRAGON HERE?!?" I screeched like a banshee as the beast was hot on my tail. "PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT GOING TO EAT ME!?"

I yelped and narrowly avoided a large claw.
"Shadow clone jutsu!" I barked only for nothing to happen causing my jaw to drop hysterically as I ducked and weaved the winged reptile. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CHAKRA?" I yowled, And suddenly red alarms blare in my mind as the dragon halts and inhales abruptly.

"Oh For fucks sakes!?" I curse as a Jet ofweird looking white beam of fire barrels right towards me causing me to take cover behind one of the many doors.

"The living can not use chakra in the realms of the dead. You must find Itachi before his times up and his fate is sealed by the past present and future. Find him before his soul embarks from his body."