Eternally fleeting[15]

Recap:
Tenshi and the art duo make it to Oba-Sama whom was a prisoner along with Tenshi in the factory. One owns a shelter of sorts for the prisoners and orphans who don't have a home to return to. Tenshi also drops off a certain somebody.
"That doesn't matter. She is alive now and I ask that you do me one favor."
||

Sasori stood lazily with the brat analyzing the bustles of kids whom the majority being girls run about the yard.

"Ne Danna, don't they look familiar un?"

Deidara comments from next to the puppeteer with his pointer and thumb finger on his chin in thought. Sasori's eyes dart around the courtyard silently taking notice of how the kids and even adults seemed to steer clear of them.  It was as if they were scared to be in their presence.

Do they know who we are? He narrowed his eyes in defense but tensed feeling something run into his leg, following a small whine afterward. The red head glanced down at a small child with pig tails and boyish clothes who seemed rather dirty. Lying in front of deidara was a small red ball whom Sasori assumed belonged to the child.

Deidara chuckled at his partners awkwardness, knowing Sasori wasn't a kid person. Hell the puppet wasn't even a people person and he had a collection of puppets to prove it. Deidara in the other hand, secretly loved kids and knelt down picking up the ball.

"Seems like ya dropped this un! You should be more careful next time." The blonde holds the ball out in a friendly tone. Sasori rolled his eyes at the smug smirk the bomber has sent over his shoulder. Brat's probably cocky that he's finally better at something than me.

However, Deidara's smirk slips off his face. The small girls had an expression of fear as she scooted away from the blonde sobbing hysterically.

Sasori deadpanned in annoyance as the crying child drew attention.

"Way to go brat."

"SHUT UP, I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE HER CRY UN!?" Deidara turns his back fuming as this was probably the first time a kid had never liked him.

Wait a second...
Sasori's amused expression is replaced with realization. These were the same prisoners from the slave trade. He mentally smacked himself at his obliviousness. Of course they wouldn't wanna come near us. They were practically enslaved by males so it was no surprise they must've been afraid of them.

"A-ah gomen! Ruri what have I told you about w-watching where your g-going?" A timid voice catches both their attention. Sasori's eyes shift to a girl that looked be around the same age as Tenshi with black hair and purple eyes. She picks up the weeping girl and within a matter of seconds, the child now had her arms wrapped around the girls neck with a pout.

"Y-you must be T-Tenshi-senpais f-friends? I-I'm Rika." She says with a blush not seeming to be able to make direct eye contact with either of the Akatsuki members. Expecting the brat to make some snarky remark, Sasori's shocked by the dazed look on his partners face

You gotta be kidding me. The male grunts at the love sick puppy of a blonde beside him.
Deciding to answer the girls question as he could tell she noticed the blonde was practically stripping her with his eyes.

No wonder she's blushing. Brats practically undressing her with his eyes.

"Yes, we work with Tenshi-San. You all seem to be familar with Tenshi, why is that?" Sasori inquired  calmly not wanting to give away we knew who they were. Maybe if he acted friendly, they'd finally get some answers to what happened between Tenshi and her summoning earlier.

The girl tenses for a second making me furrow my brows.

"I assume you k-know of our past s-situation yes?" She says with saddened eyes almost as if she were ashamed to admit it herself.