You dont realize...[41]

Recap:
Tenshi meets Hinata her ex girl bestfriend for the first time in 3-4 years. Tenshi also saves the zombie duo putting hidan in a izanami like genjutsu and Kakazu in a coma reporting back to the base that they're dead. Orochimaru is dead and Sasukes on the move.
||

I sit at the meeting table drumming my fingers impatiently as the teams report. I avoid looking anywhere in Itachis direction, my eyes settling for shooting lasers into Tobis skull whom cowered away from my unintended death glare. After deidara and Tobi reported about capturing the 3 tails and Kisame and itachi report about capturing the 4 tails and having located the 8; Pein's gaze shoots to me along with others obvious of the 2 vacant seats at the table.

"Tenshi, report."

"Kakazu and Hidan are dead. Killed by the 9 tails jinchuriki team." I say with a downcast look, feigning slight sadness.

I glance up at Pein who mirrored my downcast look for a second before returning his face to its usual stone coldness. I take the moment to see the others members reactions catching a hint of emotion in their eyes.

"Yes they're extremely strong that team , no wonder Deidara-senpai got pummeled by them."

"Tobi! Just keep running your mouth and you'll push me to my limit un!"

I roll my eyes as the 2 bicker back and forth causing pein to interject.

"Enough deidara, you're only proving him right by getting riled up."

"Hah you got in trouble by our leader." Tobi sasses making me snicker slightly as pein pinches the bridge of his nose at the two imbeciles.

"Tobi you talk to much. Show some respect." Pein commands making the man child raise a hand comically in apology.

" Zetsu report."

Zetsu appears out of the ceiling a moment later.

"Word has got out that Orochimaru is dead."

My eyes widen at the mention of the snake sanin wondering who could've had the power to do away with the man.

"Huh it's been 10 years since he left the Akatsuki. Least whoever's spared us the task of killing him ourselves." Kisame cackles with his usual shark grin.

"Killing Orochimaru would take someone with very special skills, I wonder who did it." Sasori adds with a slight scowl. It was no secret that none of the akatsuki members liked the man and we all each had a personal vendetta against him.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

My breath hitches at the name. To take Orochimaru out by himself? Sasuke must've grown really strong over the course of the years.

"Sasuke's Good I expect no less from Itachis kid brother." Kisame input making me unintentionally glance at the solemn uchiha in worry, before looking away with a huff.

"He's in the process of putting together a team of his own. All of them troublesome Shinobi" zetsu says.

"You need to be on your guard Kisame and Itachi. Odds are he'll be targeting you."

Rinnegan eyes piece mine making me raise a brow. "Tenshi there is a possibility that Sasuke will target you first."

"Why would he be after her?" Kisame asked skeptically matching my confusion.

"There's no reason for him to target me unless..."I murmur

"What I have is not a dream because it will be a reality; I'm going to restore my clan." My eyes widen at the memory all the color draining from my face.