Chapter #2

Claire waved goodbye and got off at her place, leaving me standing alone on our porch, staring at the door, wondering what I would say to them.

Suddenly, the door opened. My sister was holding a huge trash bag which she dropped as soon as she noticed me standing there.

"Z! You're finally here! Mom and I have been waiting for an hour now."

"Traffic. Couldn't help it," I shrugged, smiling.

"Come here," she pulled me into a bear hug.

"Can't-breathe-I-need-OXYGEN!" I stuttered, stumbling against her weight. "You're-smothering-me!"

"I couldn't care less!" She pulled away and asked me how I was. I sighed, exasperated.

"Is that a trick question? I'm fine, or at least I will be."

"You'll be okay." She said firmly. "Man up! Now, let's go and see mom." She dragged me to the door.

"Wait! Is...Is mom okay?"

"She is. It's not a very severe case of schizophrenia, so she's doing fine. Trust me. Come on!"

                                                                *****************************************************************************************************

I walked in and the strong smell of flowers hit me. I looked around, shocked to see bouquets of flowers all around the house.

"What the he-?

"Sshh. No need to scream. These are all for you. And mom of course."

"Are you serious? Who would send all these flowers to me-?"

"And mom," Sky added.

"Yeah. And mom. We don't even know these many people!"

"Ever since the news of mom being diagnosed left the house, people have been visiting all the time bringing flowers. Yeah, the house reeks of them, but it's still sweet of them."

"What? Random people?"

"Well yeah," Sky said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"What if they poisoned the flowers or-?"

"Damn girl. How many thrillers have you read lately?"

"Quite a lot of 'em," I said, smiling sheepishly.

"Hey! You can't blame me; I had nothing else to do. And besides, it was Juvie, you know. They're not that strict. They do allow you to read and stuff."

"Alayzia?" I heard a voice call.

"Mom!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"How are you? Oh, I've missed you so much!"

She replied by wiping her tears away and saying she was fine.

"Are you hungry? I'll go make you something. What do you-?"

"Mom! I'm fine! I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure? It's no probl-"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay. Why don't you go up to your room? I left it exactly the way it was."

"WHAT? No dusting? You left it like that? I bet there's rats in there! Call the exterminators- actually don't. They might be kidnappers! I just got back from Juvie, I can't be gone again! And what if-"

"Too much fiction mom. Don't mind her." 

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello there. I was going to upload only on sunday but I'm quite jobless today so I thought I would do it. Anyway, I realized I hadn't posted a youtube video and favourite songs for the first chapter. So I'll put in a few extra ones today :) Enjoy!

SONGS-

Panic! at the disco- The ballad of mona lisa

Panic! at the disco- Miss Jackson (this was the first song I heard by them :D)

Panic! at the disco- New perspective

Awolnation- Wake up

YOUTUBE VIDEOS-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrOAVLICvhw (sigh. she's the prettiest youtuber ever.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnnkj7bmppA (this.is.hilarious.) 

Thats all for now! Hope you like it (extremely short,yes, I know, sorry)

Byee

-A

Vote.Comment. Keep reading :)