My comfort spot

Song: serayah -starlight

Hi guys ik it's been forever since I've updated,but I decided I will continue updating because I love you guys.

Chapter 14
⭐Mila's P.O.V.⭐

The wind fluttered through my hair as it floated with the wind. We had to be driving for a good 30 minutes now. My head was resting on his back as my hands stayed in the same place as before. His stomach, I took a breath. You know riding on a motorcycle isn't all that bad, it's just scary on the turns. I didn't notice how tight I was holding him until he reached for my hand grasping it.

"Relax!" It sounded a little muffled, but I did as I was told.
"Where are we going?"
" it's a secret, you'll find out when we get there until then enjoy the ride and try not to let go!"
"Can I at least do this." I said put in both arms out in aww. I kind of felt like a movie. "Whoa!" I screamed out and he chuckled a little. Before I had a chance to fall I wrapped my arms back around him snuggling him as I smiled.
"Hmmmm." The way he said that, I could practically see his Corky grin.

Which made me smile harder. He kept driving as I felt the twists and turns of different directions. All in all it just felt great. I felt his hand grasp mine, but not for me to loosen my grip. This time he intertwined our fingers. It felt great, but I was more worried about his driving. He never let go though he held it close. Which sort of caught my nerves a whole lot.

" what happened to not letting go?" I teased
"I never did." This boy was so confusing with his words. " I just grabbed onto something more important!" I blushed a little,yes I blushed.
" why you smiling so much?" Wait, how could he possibly know that. " I can feel your face structure move!" He chuckled and so did I.
"I don't know." I said honestly.
" I do so you ain't got to tell me!" I just smile and he chuckled.

What seemed like hours we finally got to our destination. Oh I forgot to tell you he blindfolded me so I don't know my surroundings at all.

" come on. Easy. Watch yourself now." He instructed. It felt like I was walking down some rocks. Then I got this kick of fresh air, but it was silent. Where in the hell did this boy take me
"Sean." I groan out.
"Yes."
"Blindfold."
"Oh, yeah my bad." He stepped on my shoe on the way over.
" do you just stepped on my Vans."
" oh please, Air Jordans are more important. I thought you knew that Ma." He said taking the blindfold off.
"My Point your shoes are black not a hint of white." I argued not even paying attention to where we were.
" you might want to have Migos anyway, I got a feeling you ain't gon need em."
"And why is that?" I said taking them off.
"Cause out here you'll get em way dirtier than me stepping on em."
"Oh really is that..." I paused once I finally set my eyes on where we was.

I handed him my shoes walking off. We were at the beach, but the odd thing about it was it wasn't no regular Beach. It was like a private one. Only thing around us was Rock, sand, and water. Not even a road. It was like it was closed off for personal reasons, but it was still beautiful. He puts my shoes down next to a rock as he stands on one that's close to the ocean, you can see the waves hitting it.

" when I was little my dad bought this area for just me and him to have father-son time. Well now I just use it as my quiet place. For when I'm angry, sad, confused, depressed, or need to make a decision." He exclaimed looking off into the ocean.
" why did you bring me here?" He chuckled stepping down walking back over to me.
" I just didn't want you living with a stranger."
" so you want to get to know me more?"
" if you're willing to let me."
"Where do we start." I said sitting down on the sand leaning against a smooth Rock as he sat across from me.
"For starters stop distancing yourself." He grabbed my legs pulling me closer to him and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Great now I have to lean on my arms."He laugh a little getting a smile from me.
" what's your favorite color?" He ask with a wide grin. I wrote my eyes; wow, this going to take longer than I expected.
******************************
"And that's how I got this scar right here." I said pulling my shorts down a little revealing the scar on my hip bone. "That's why I stay away from basketball." I laughed pulling my pants back up.
"So you've had a Little Love & Basketball going on."Sean joked smiling, which by the way was gorgeous.
"Not even! He was so not my type, there was no sparks between us just in envy. I awesome thank he was a little fruity." We began laughing hard.