A Different Approach

Song: Trey Songz Change
The update as I promised😊

Chapter 18
⭐Sean's P.O.V.⭐

I walk into the condo after Mila walked in. We had just came from school. Mila has barely been talking to me ever since the Andrew situation. I didn't even do anything. Or maybe it was something else bothering her. I walked down the hall walking into the room. She was getting undressed. Pervs, not literally she was taking off her shoes.

"Mila?"

"Wassup."

" Are you mad at me? " she took off her pants and shirt throwing on a bigger shirt with some shorts.

"Why would I be." She said calmly as I took off my vans.

"You haven't been speaking to me really." I said slightly as I took off my hat, putting it with the rest of my collection.

"Maybe , because I was lied to for no reason. Or maybe just the fact that Andrew sat there crying to me because of you." She said walking past me and I followed her.

"Wait I thought you said you wasn't mad." I followed her into the kitchen. I watched as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"I'm not, I'm just disappointed." I walked a little closer.

"You sure that's all ?" I took another step closer. I leaned in to kiss her and I caught her cheek. She had turned her face.

"Why you lied about Andrew being your brother?" She asked eating her pineapples and mangos.

"Because I try not to think about it,cause when I do I think..."

"You do realize it's not his fault."

" Yeah Mila. "

"What happened to forgive and forget?"

" It's not that easy... "

"Just because he was a result, don't mean you have to treat him any type of way because at the end of the day he didn't ask to be born and he's still your brother."  What she was saying was true and I really needed to be reminded that. Thank God I did meet her.

"Thanks L.A. I needed to hear that." I sighed.

" No problem. I just don't like seeing siblings fight. I never had one and I feel it's a blessing to have one. " I hugged her as I stole her bowl of fruit.

"Sean Michael -Edwin Cohan!"

" I like when you say my name, hey when we fuck call me Michael. " I said eating some of the fruit.

"Not gonna happen Edwin." She said snatching the bowl from me.

"Marie." She rolled her eyes at me. " Anyway L.A My bro Ryan throwing a huge house party and I was wonderin would you go with me. " I asked looking into her dark brown eyes.

"As a date?" She questioned curiously a smile on her face.

"Umm... Uh yeah..something.. Like that." I stuttered in between my words. She chuckled and I did too, to push off my nerves that had randomly come up. To be honest the word date was foreign to me. I never took girls out, only put them out.

"Of course Michael." She said kissing my lips quick before walking off. I was left there with the quick warmth of her lips. I leaned against the counter as I touched my lips and did a faint laugh looking down. Now I know how those people feel in movies.

"Bless this bowl of fruit. Bless this kitchen." I whispered before shaking my head walking out the kitchen.

There you guys have it chapter 18. Long time no see  lol. Miss y'all might do double updates because this one short and y'all deserve better(my Aug voice) Sksksks. Yeah, yeah, yeah

Anyway tsk house patty finna be lit Haaaaannn
More drama to come lol
Poor Sean hope him and Andrew get it right.
Anywho until next time peeeaaaccceee!