Welcome To My House Party

Song: Meek Mill house party
I couldn't leave y'all with that short ass update and then disappear back in the shadows😂 Sksksks. Anyway Ryan ladies and gents😍.

Chapter 19
⭐Mila's P.O.V.

"Ow, shit!" I yelled out. I blinked multiple times trying to get my eyes to readjust.

Right now I'm doing my make -up for the party tonight and just poked myself in the eye with my mascara brush. I brushed up on some highlight and eyeshadow. I did my make up light. I don't ever cake up, I really don't understand how females wear a whole damn mask on their face. I put in my little gold stud earrings followed by my gold choker. I took a breath as I ran my fingers through my long black hair. For some odd reason I was nervous. Which is unusual because parties are my forte. Maybe it was because of Sean. Nahh, doubt it.

Shaking off my nerves I slide on my mid thigh, high heeled green boots. I don't ever dress this girly, but for some reason I wanted to. I stood up giving myself one more good look in the mirror. I look fabulous of course.

I walk out the room and started making my way to the living room

I walk out the room and started making my way to the living room. Sean was standing at the counter drinking a bottle of water. I seized his wardrobe real quick before he could notice I was even looking. He had on a black Tee, light blue jeans, all black Jordan's with gold in them and a gold necklace. I adjusted my hands on my clutch which was the same color of my dress. I walked up to him slowly as my heels made contact with the tile floor. He turned towards me.

"Hey." I said slightly giving a smile.

"So you do own a dress." He joked and I laughed lightly.

"Of course, every female does." I said kind of shy.

"Make sure I keep my eye on you, don't want no guys to get any ideas." He said seizing my dress.

"I thought you did that anyway." I said walking towards the door.

"I do." He commented following me out the door

Sean's P.O.V

We walked to my car as I got in she did too. I started the car up taking off down the road. It was silent in the car. I couldn't help but stare at her from time to time. She looked so Damn sexy man. She was acting shy and I have no idea why. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable in a dress around me, I don't know. Damn it Sean you didn't even compliment her, I mentally faced palmed myself.

"Umm, Mila." I said as I saw her fidget with her thumbs. She turned to face me.

"Yea." She smiled at me.