Chapter 16: Dress Fitting

Revised: 11/11/18

Rebecka's dress above. Maddie's dress will be in the wedding chapter, which might be the next one, but idk.

Words: 1198

~Rebecka's POV~

It was now April eighth, and Harry's and Maddie's wedding was approaching in four days. I was staring at my line dress for a moment, before I took it downstairs to go get the final fitting done. It was three in the afternoon, and our appointment was from three thirty to five. We needed to fit the whole lines' clothes, so it was going to take a while.

"Becky, are you ready?" Maddie asked me.

"Yeah, just a sec," I said.

I went back upstairs to grab my high heels that I would be wearing at the wedding. I came back downstairs with them.

"Okay, ready now," I said.

***

We piled out of the car and made our way into the boutique to get our line clothes fitted for the last time. We were greeted with a dingle of a bell.

"Hey, Maddie!" The manager of the shop greeted. "How's it going, Harry?"

The boutique didn't get much business, so the manager knew almost everybody.

"Hey, Cyntha!" Maddie greeted. "How's business going?"

"Well, it's been getting a bit better," Cynthia said. "Since it's springtime."

"Well, should we get started?" Harry asked. "We all brought our shoes this time."

"Who wants to go first?" Cynthia asked.

"Well, since Harry hasn't seen the dress yet," Maddie started. "We'll go at the same time in opposite ends of the boutique."

"Okay, I'll call Samantha," Cynthia said.

"Okay, so now we can get done half as fast as we were expecting?" I ask.

"Yup!" Cynthia said.

Cynthia went into a back room to get Samantha. It was silent for a few seconds, until Zayn spoke up.

"So, Harry, you excited for the twelfth?" He asked awkwardly.

"Yeah," Harry said.

"It'll be different on the reception without your solos," I spoke up.

"Becky," Harry said. "Since your unofficial, and your kinda like our 'backup' member, you can have mine, to avoid confusion."

I smiled. "Thanks!"

Cynthia came back with Samantha.

"So, I'll be doing Harry, correct?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, your better at fitting men's clothes then I am," Cynthia said.

"Okay, so Harry, will you come with me?" Samantha asked.

Harry got his suit and followed Samantha to the other end of the boutique.

"And Maddie, will you follow me?" Cynthia asked.

"Sure," Maddie said.

Just then, the bell on the door jingled, and the rest of the line was there.

"Skylar! It's so good to see you!" Maddie said as she changed courses to hug her sister.

"Good to see you too, sis!" Skylar said as she hugged back. "So, how does it feel to know that your marrying the famous Harry Styles?"