Chapter 17: Accident

This chapter takes place at the exact same time as the last chapter, except it takes place in the boys's perspective.

Words: 1745

~Niall's POV~

"Bye, Maddie!" Harry said as we were walking out the door to go grocery shopping. All the boys were coming with me to prevent me from buying too much food.

We all went out to the car. I got in the driver side, Harry got in the passenger seat, and the rest of the boys got in the back. The drive to the store was fun, with all of us singing to the radio, and we were singing at the top of our lungs whenever our songs came on the radio.

"...You don't know, oh oh! You don't know you're beautiful!" We all shouted. Going back to our very first songs was always fun, especially to listen to how our voices changed over time, and "What Makes You Beautiful" is always a classic.

We finally pulled into the parking lot and put a hat and some sunglasses on to help disguise ourselves. We got out of the car and entered the store.

"So, what's first on the list, lads?" Liam asked.

"Um, we have," Harry started. He pulled up the list in his phone. "Cake stuff. My mum was wanting to make the cake, as long as I bought the decorations."

"Okay, come on," Zayn said.

***

"So, is that all?" I ask as I put a bag of peaches in the basket.

"Yup, I think so," Louis said.

"Okay, let's check out now," Liam said.

Harry pushed the cart up to the checkout counter. We all started unloading the cart and putting the groceries up to the belt. The cashier started scanning them, and we started putting the bags back in the basket.

"Your total will be $57.38," the cashier said.

I handed him a few bills and coins, and signed the receipt. The cashier looked at it.

"Oh my gosh! You're Niall Horan!" He said.

I chuckled nervously. "Ha ha, yup! That's me."

"And is this the band?" He asked me.

"It sure is!" I reply.

"Can you guys all sign this for my younger sister?" He asked, pulling out a sheet of blank paper.

"Yeah, sure," Harry said. "Come on, lads!"

We all took turns using a pen to sign the paper, and we headed back out.

"Thanks!" The cashier called to us with a wave.

"No problem, mate!" Louis called back to him.

We unloaded the groceries into the trunk of the car and started the car.

~Harry's POV~

We all got in, with Niall driving again, and me in the front seat.

"So, you're stopping at my mum's house to drop of the cake stuff, right?" I ask.

"Yup, do you have the address?" Niall said.

"Yeah, just a sec," I said. I got my phone out and pulled up Mum's address. "Here," I said as I show him.

"Wow, that's like ten minutes from the apartment," Niall said.

Louis piped in.

"Well, it's better than having your mum being an hour away," he said. We all knew that he was referring to the X Factor times.