Chapter 26: Zayn's Announcement

Words: 1255

~Harry's POV~

I woke up the next day after the concert and felt horrible. My ribs hurt, my knee was aching a whole lot more than usual, and I felt nauseous. I got out of bed and the movement made my stomach spin. I grabbed my crutches to keep my balance and started making my way to the kitchen, still in pajamas.

"Hey Haz, how're ya doing?" Liam asked.

"Not so good," I said as I put a hand to my mouth to stop a gag. If I puked, I would probably die from pain.

"Is it your knee or ribs?" Liam asked.

"It's actually both, but I'm feeling a bit off," I said.

Just then, Becky and Louis entered the room.

"Harry!" Louis shouted gleefully.

"Ouch," I complain, letting Louis know that I was in more pain than usual. "I have a headache now."

"Sorry," Louis apologized.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Becky asked. "Can I get you anything?"

"Actually, a few ice packs would be nice," I said. I felt bile rise in my throat, so I started making my way to the bathroom. "Be right back."

I made it to the toilet just in time before I puked out my dinner from last night. After I was done puking, I clutched my bruised side and howled in pain, loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood. I heard someone come up to the bathroom door.

"Harry?" A familiar voice said. "Are you alright?"

I recognized it as Becky's voice.

"Ya, I'm fine!" I called the best I can. It was extremely difficult to breathe now.

"Can I come in?" Another familiar voice that I recognized as Maddie's said.

"Sorry, Beck, Maddie can come in," I called. Right now in my sick state, I was only in the mood to see Maddie, even though Becky was my best friend. "I just feel like seeing only Maddie."

"It's okay, Harry, I understand," I heard Becky called. She seemed excited for something, but I couldn't tell what.

~Rebecka's POV~

I walked back into the kitchen, leaving Maddie to comfort Harry. Louis and Liam were looking for some breakfast, when Zayn entered the kitchen and joined us. 

"Guys, I have something to tell you," he said.

"What is it?" Liam asked.

"Well, I've--" Zayn started but got interrupted by Niall racing downstairs.

"Anybody wanna play football today?" He shouted. He looked around. "Where's Harry and Maddie?"

"Harry's in the bathroom puking, and Maddie's with him," I simply said.

"Oh, that's too bad then," Niall said, still smiling.

"Really Ni?" Louis asked.

"Well, I'm just going to finish getting ice packs and just pretend that Niall didn't just say something so careless," I said, more harshly then I meant to.

I get three Ziploc bags and fill them with ice, then grab a thin dish rag to help so the ice won't be too cold for Harry. Harry and Maddie were just walking into the kitchen when I finished.

Harry groaned as Maddie helped him on the couch. Harry layed down immediately, and I have him the ice packs and the dish rag.

"Thanks, Beck," he said as he set two on his ribs and one on his knee.