Chapter 20: Big Day

Important A/N at the bottom. Please read. I hope you enjoy this update.

Words: 2021

~Maddie's POV~

"Maddie?" Harry asked me quietly at seven o'clock that night.

We were in the living room, Harry sitting on the couch, and I was laying on the couch with my head on his thighs, with my face looking up at him. Everybody else was in the backyard playing another game of football, since the weather was finally clearing up after raining a lot that past week.

"Ya, love?" I answered.

"How would you like to go with us on tour?" Harry asked.

I lifted my head slightly in thought. "Ya, I'd like that," I said softly.

We sat there for a while, getting lost in each other's eyes. I couldn't wait until the day when I got married to this wonderful, handsome man. His emerald green eyes were gazing into my dark brown eyes. His teeth were perfectly straight and pure white, and he was smiling slightly at me.

"Harry," I say. "I love you."

He smiled bigger and blushed slightly. "Me too."

"How do you do it?" I asked him.

"Do what?" He asked.

"How do you just give your solos to Becky, even though you love singing? How to you manage to go on tour every year?" I ask.

"Well, Maddie, Becky is a close friend of mine, and I kind of have too," Harry started. "Managment said Becky can only join under one condition: if anybody is unable to sing for any apparent reason, then we have to give them up to Becky."

"Oh, ya. So she's like your 'backup' member?" I ask.

"Exactly. And for tour, I just love travelling around the world to meet our fans," Harry stated. "And meeting fans is one of the best parts."

We stared into each other's eyes for a little while longer, until we got interrupted by everyone coming from playing football.

"Anyone else feeling it?" A panting Becky asked from the kitchen.

"Yes!" Niall said. "Man, that was fun! Now I just need some more chocolate chip cookies!"

"Niall, remember you ate the last cookie a few days ago?" Harry called from the living room.

"Oh, ya. I forgot," Niall said sadly.

"Hey Niall?" Becky asked. Niall looked up from checking his Twitter account. "Can you pass me the water on the table?"

"Ya, sure," I heard Niall say.

"Hey guys!" I call. "In here!"

Everybody came in the living room and sat down with us.

"So, about our wedding," Harry said. "Me and Maddie l were deciding to postpone it to sometime in June, especially since we'll be in the UK during that month, and since that's the month that I'll be recovered."

"Well, ya. That sounds good. Reasonable." Becky said.

"Is it just the date that's being changed?" Liam asked. "Cause I don't want to have to go through all the plans again. I mean, that's was pretty stressful."

"What was stressful?" Louis asked. He started talking sweet talk. "Was bweathing too stwessful, Wiam?"

We laughed at his remark, knowing he was joking about Harry and his ribs.