Chapter 19: Harry's Home

Words: 1565

~Liam's POV~

"Hello?" Maddie asked, answering her phone. It was about four o'clock in the afternoon, about twenty-five hours after the crash.

"Who is it, Maddie?" Becky asked.

Maddie shrugged her shoulders. She listened on the phone for a while.

"Really?" She asked excitedly into the phone. "What time?"

"Madds, what's going on?" I ask.

She looks at me with one of the biggest smiles that I've ever seen on her face. I had to admit that she was beautiful, dimples and everything.

"Yes! That sounds awesome!" Maddie said into the phone. "Bye."

"What was that all about?" Louis asked.

"He's coming home!" Maddie exclaimed. "Harry's coming home!"

"Maddie! That's awesome!" Becky said as she gave Maddie a hug. "When's he coming?"

"Oh, we have to pick him up," Maddie said matter-of-factly. "Right now."

"Well, what are we waiting for, huh?" Louis said, back to his usual self. "I call not driving! Even though I usually do!"

We all laughed, glad that we was back to his usual self, despite the fact that he was the second worst injured person.

"I'll forfeit driving too," said Zayn.

"Fine," I groaned. "I'll do it."

Becky tossed me the keys, and I quickly caught them.

"Hey Liam?" Becky asked.

"Ya?" I answered, putting the keys in my back pocket.

A mischievous from spread across Becky's face. "How'd you like to be nicknamed ' Daddy Direction'?"

"Uh, ya, sure," I said, not really thinking about it.

"Well, lads, let's hurry and get going," Niall said.

~Rebecka's POV~

We used Liam's car since Niall's car got destroyed from the accident yesterday. Actually, make that the mini van we borrowed from Mum. When we realised that we didn't have enough room for seven people, Louis asked Mum to borrow the van to pick up Harry from the hospital.

"Liam, drive carefully with the van," I told him.

"Becky, I know how to drive. It's not like I don't have a license or anything," Liam told me.

I rolled my eyes. "If you say so."

We piled in the van and took off towards the hospital. We listened to the quiet radio in the background, and nobody hardly said a word. After twenty minutes of driving, we finally made it to the hospital. We walked into the waiting room.

"How may I help you today?" The receptionist asked with a smile.

"Um, we're here to take Harry Styles home," Maddie said.

"Oh, yes, he's just in his room. You may go there now."

"Thank you!" I call over my shoulder.

We go to the elevator and Zayn pressed the up button. We wait for almost a minute, and the elevator dings. We step aside to let an elderly couple walk out of the elevator. We go in, and the door closes.

Liam was about to press the button, until he got interrupted.

"Liam, let me press the button!" Louis said, faking his mad tone of voice.