Chapter 31: Amsterdam

A/N: Harry Potter anybody? ^

And we're back on tour! (Almost)

Words: 2582

~Rebecka's POV~

It was currently June 24th, and since Harry and Maddie were on their honeymoon, we had all that time off. Harry and Maddie were at the airport, waiting to be picked up from their honeymoon. Everyone except Louis was waiting, while he was picking the newly wedded couple.

We were just catching up on the latest episodes of our favorite tv shows when we heard a car pull up in the driveway.

"They're back!" I exclaimed. "Get the cake out of the fridge!"

We planned a 'congratulations on getting married' party the whole time that Harry and Maddie were on their honeymoon. We'd play games, have cake and ice cream, and catch up on everything going on, Harry and Maddie telling us about their trip, and us telling Harry and Maddie about our time off.

"On it!" Liam shouted as he dashed to the fridge, taking out a rich, chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream frosting and chocolate shavings and setting it on the small island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Quick! Everybody hide!" Niall shouted with his thick Irish accent.

We quickly flipped the lights off and hid as fast as we could.

We heard footsteps coming from the front porch.

We heard someone opening the doorknob.

They flicked on the lights, and we all jumped out and yelled "Surprise!"

***

A couple days after the party, we started up tour again, going to Amsterdam.

We were almost ready to start our concert. We just had to get our hair and makeup done. It was June twenty fifth, and we were all super hyped.

I was just barely getting my hair finished up. I was usually first since it took me the longest. The stylist was just pinning my bangs back, upon my request since I never liked it when my bangs got in my face during concerts.

I went to the next station to get my makeup done, and I found Harry already in there, getting his makeup done. He still needed his hair, but since he wasn't a girl like me, then he was getting them both done in the same station.

"Hey," Harry said as I sat down. "So, are you excited for tonight?"

"Yeah," I smiled. I suddenly felt something brushing on my skin, and I processed it as someone starting my makeup.

Me and Harry sat in silence, letting the artists do their work, until the silence was broken.

"I decided I want to make me and Maddie public," Harry said suddenly, very much to my surprise.

"Why?" I asked. I soon realized how negative it sounded, so I quickly added, "It's just out of curiosity."

"Yeah, I figured," Harry said. "It's just now that me and Maddie are married, fans won't dare to try and take me, and if they did, then that's too bad for them. Other then my mum, there's only one woman that matters in my life now, and that woman is Maddie."

"Did you ta--"

"Yes, I already talked to Maddie," Harry said, cutting me off. "She actually seemed kinda excited, to tell the truth."

We sat there silently for the rest of our hair and makeup, until it was finished. After I was done, I went to my own dressing room and sat on the couch for a while, until Louis told me it was time to get on the platform to get onstage.