Chapter 18: He's Okay, But Screaming With Pain

I'm a little bit more than halfway done writing the book, and I'm guessing about eight more chapters after this, but that's just a rough estimate. Anyways, enjoy!

Words: 1770

~Rebecka's POV~

"Are the other boys alright?" I ask.

"Well, Zayn just needs stitches, and Louis dislocated his shoulder," Niall said as he walked over to me and takes my hand. "We heard him scream just before you came," he added.

I put a hand up to my mouth.

"Oh my gosh! Is he alright?" I ask.

"The docs say he'll be fine," Liam said.

Just then, a doctor came into the room.

"Liam Payne and Niall Horan," he said, looking down at his clip board. "You want to see Harry Styles, correct?"

"That's us!" Liam stood up. "Also Louis and Zayn."

"Oh, yeah, it says right here," the doctor said. "Just follow me."

We all follow the doctor, and he led us to a room.

"Here you are. Louis and Zayn are just across the hall," he said.

"Thank you," Maddie said.

Maddie opened the door, and we all walked in the room. The first thing we see is an asleep Harry snoring softly, with a blanket pulled up to his chest and a bandage on his head.

"Harry," Maddie said softly.

Harry groaned and mumbled something in his sleep at the sound of his name. Me, Maddie, Liam and Niall go closer and sit around the bed. Maddie took his hand and kissed it gently. As she kissed his hand, Harry's eyes fluttered open, and he blinked a few times. He looked up at Maddie and smiled weakly at her.

"Maddie," Harry croaked. "Hey, love. I missed you."

"Harry, are you okay?" Maddie asked.

"I'm fine," he said with a hint of sarcasm. "Just have a concussion, stitches on my head, bruised ribs, and a broken knee."

"Wow, Harry," I said. "As one of your closest friends and knowing that sometimes you can be completely reckless, even that's a lot to take in."

"Well, how are you doing, mate?" Niall asked. "Do you need to do anything before you're released?"

"No, surprisingly," Harry said.

"Oh, love," Maddie said. "I'm so sorry this had to happen to you."

"Maddie, don't be," said Harry, intertwining his and Maddie's fingers and lifting them up slightly.

"Well, I think we'll leave you two alone," I said.

"We still have to see how Louis and Zayn are doing," Liam said.

"They were hurt too?"Harry asked in shock.

"Yeah," Niall said slowly, hands in his pockets. "But not as bad as you," he quickly added.

"Is it alright if I go with them?" Maddie asked Harry.

"Yeah, go, as long as you come back soon," he replied.

"Thanks, love," Maddie said. "I'll be back."

We all exited the room and made our way to Louis and Zayn's room. We knocked as we opened it slowly. We saw a doctor just finishing up with stitching Zayn up.