Bonus scene 1: Harry meets Maddie

My first bonus scene! This scene takes placein between the 4 year time jump, a couple months after the band released their first album.

~Harry's POV~

I scrolled through my Instagram once more, looking at the comments on my latest picture. One comment in particular stood out to me.

MaddieMonster73: too many people comment about how they love Harry for his looks, but I, for one, love his vocals and his personality. I don't really chase after guys who look good. It's more of what's in your heart, and Harry here is such a gentleman.

I smiled as I read that comment. I clicked the 'link' to her profile and started looking through her posts. She was gorgeous. I commented on one particular photo.

harrystyles: Lookin' good ;)

I looked through her profile and found that she lived in London. That's right where tonight's concert is! Better not get my hopes up. My chances of seeing her in person is basically one in a billion. Plus, I don't even know if she'll be there.

***

"Harry!" Becky shouted. "Watch out!"

We were currenlty fleeing the fans after the concert. Why, why, why did we have to be famous? Nobody ever told us running away from fans was apart of the job.

I looked straight ahead and saw a girl walking past like nothing was happening, looking at her phone. She looked like she was probably in her late teens, around my age, seventeen.

I didn't have time to react-- It all happen extremely fast. First, I collided with the girl, then I knocked her over, landing on top of her, knocking her to the ground.

"Harry, are you okay?" Louis asked in the distance. I ignored him.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," I apologized to the teen. "Are you okay?"

"I-- I think so," the teen said. I felt her struggle to move under my weight.

"Sorry," I said, getting off of her. I stood up and extended my arm. "Here."

She took it, but flinched as I lifted her up.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said. "I'm Maddisen, but most people call me Maddie, by the way."

"I'm asking you again," I said. "I saw you flinch, so there's no point in lying. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes," Maddie said. "I probably just bruised my shoulder. I can't raise it very high though."

By now, the rest of the band were over here.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Liam asked.

"Yes," I groaned. "I'm perfectly fine. Just cause I'm the youngest doesn't mean you have to baby me all the time."

"Oh my gosh," Maddie said. "You're Harry Styles."

"Yeah, I know," I said.

"You commented on my Instagram!" Maddie said.

"Yeah, I know-- What!?" I said, processing Maddie's words. "When?"

"Today," Maddie said. "Like at nine in the morning."

"Hmm, no wonder you look kinda familiar," I rubbed my chin.

"Well, I'm gonna go now," Maddie said. "You did good on your concert, by the way!"

Maddie turned on her heel and walked away, leaving me in a daze.

.

.

.

I hope you like how Harry and Maddie met! If you're wondering what happens next, basically they private message on Instagram for a while, and they keep running in to each other, until they make it official.

--speedypie

.

.

.