Prolouge

Y/N was a quiet girl. She never liked to be noticed or talk to anyone. She always kept herself away from everyone else. No one really knew anything about her and she was ok with that.

One night as Y/N was laying in her bed trying to ignore the threats and curses her mother yelled out at her, something hit her window. This immediately focused all of her attention to that one noise. And then there it was again... the tap.

She got up and pulled back her curtains to find standing in the middle of her front yard, a looming figure. They had broad shoulders and was quite tall. Her eyes widened and she immediately dropped the curtains.

She stormed out of her room into the living area where her drunken mother was usually supposed to be found, passed out. But instead, she heard the garage door start closing and the car pulling out of the driveway and speed off.

She was alone. And there was a strange figure lurking near her house. She was no doubt terrified.

What was going to happen? She thought.

Just then the sound of glass shattering could be heard from her room down the hall. She quickly tried to find a place to hide. She dashed off towards the kitchen in attempts to crawl into a cabinet.

She squeezed into a space under the sink and tried to slow her breathing so that the intruder wouldn't find her.

Something in her head was telling her that no matter where or how quiet she would have been, she would've still been caught.

Foot steps echoed throughout the house steadily getting louder as they neared her place. Her heart rate quickened. And sweat formed at her hairline.

The steps were so loud that they sounded to be right outside of her cabinet. Just then they halted. Her heart stopped. Her breathing stopped. Her thinking stopped. Except for one single thought.

Oh shit.

Her cabinet door was practically ripped off and slung across the room. She was met with a handsome face smirking down at her.

The man yanked her out by her arm and forced something over her mouth and nose.

The pure shock made her freeze. As the cloth was being put over her face one thought entered her mind.

I'm being kidnapped.

Her brain was yelling at her to do something to kick, move, shove, yell, something, but it seemed as if the nerves that actually made that happen had just been cut off.

"Now that's a good girl.."

Those were the last words she heard before drifting off into a drug induced sleep.