Chapter 9- Decision

Y/N POV

Right when Jin started to speed up, your eyes widened with fear. You looked towards Jackson and he seemed to notice.

He looked at you through the review mirror. His eyes were hard and focused, but once they landed on you the automatically softened.

"It's going to be ok," you heard him mumble to himself.

You looked back at Jin. They had gotten really close. Jackson sped over a bump. This made you fly up, hit your head on the top of the car, and then get sent back to where you were first seated.

"Y/N! Are you ok?!" Jackson yelled back at you.

You winced at his loud voice and brought your hand up to where you were hit. Great blood.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," you replied looking at the car dangerously close behind you.

You looked at the two boys. Jin and Jungkook looked back at you. They saw what just happened. They were worried.

Then, Jungkook's eyes narrowed. He looked angry. Seeing him like this sent shivers throughout your body.

He rolled down his window and got up to where his whole upper half was outside the car.

"This kid better not do what I think," Jackson mumbled yet again to himself.

You looked to Jackson whose face seemed tense then back to the others where Jungkook's seemed determined.

Your eyes widened at the sight. He was pointing a gun. At your car.

Tears began steaming down your face. What was gonna happen?

Jungkook noticed and his eyes softened at the sight of you, but he got a hold of himself and went back to his normal state.

Jackson went over another bump. You didn't hit your head this time, but you were sent closer to the opened door than ever. Your eyes widened in fear and more tears made their way down your cheeks.

"Y/n!" Jackson yelled your name.

You looked up at the boys. Jungkook had pulled himself back into the car. And Jin and moved the car to the right.

Their eyes never left you.

Just then you felt someone grab you by your waist and place you in the row of back seats.

Was Jackson crazy?!

"Don't worry this wasn't the first time I had to do that," he smiled at your expression.

——————————
RM POV

You looked at the two boys in front of you, then to the car that held Y/n. You watched as it sped away, then Jin closely behind it.

You focused back on the idiots and tried to get Y/n out of your head, but you couldn't. You wanted her by your side no matter what. The rest of Bts was getting anxious as well as Got7.

You narrowed your eyes on the guys closest to you, then you saw JB making his way slowly closer. He looked at you and smirked, like he had just won, but the game isn't over yet.

"What's your next move, Joonie?" You cringed slightly at the name.

"To go back to the house," you simply stated.

Everyone's eyes widened. Everyone there knew you weren't the type to back down when you wanted something. They knew you would claim your prize no matter what it was, but this time it seemed different. The prize wasn't an 'it'. The prize was Y/n.

"Wow! I guess we finally cracked him! Such a wuss! Can't even handle us anymore! Looks like this fella is getting pretty o-"

You were sick of his voice. Whoever he was. You spun around and shot his leg. This definitely started up something.

The rest of Got7 raised their guns at you and the guy closest to the annoying brat went to him to aid him.

"That was just a warning. You better not hurt Y/n or there's gonna a whole lot more where that came from," you finished and everyone gathered into the SUV.

"BamBam! You should have kept your mouth shut you stupid idiot!"

That was the last thing you heard until Suga began to drive back to the house.

You weren't really worried about them following you cause like idiots they only had one car. And that car was in a chase.

You grabbed your walkie and held down the button so you could speak with Jin.

"We are on our way back to the house. Start making your way back to the main road. Oh and it's 100 points for every body you hit," you finished.

"Was it that quick?" Jin chuckled through the box.

"I backed out. Now do as I say. Right now."

"Oh...uh ok," Jin sounded confused but the car was back to silence.

—————————
Y/N POV

     You watched as Jin reached for something. A gun?!

No...

A walkie talkie...

You saw him smile. You missed that smile. You missed them. You know you shouldn't, I mean after all they did kid nap you, but you couldn't help it.

Jin's face then got really confused. He looked at Jungkook then at you. Worry was pooled in his eyes. He slowed down and began to turn around.

He's leaving.

"Ha! That little bitch dropped out! Excuse my language," Jackson stated from his seat smiling to himself.

You became worried. Why aren't they trying to get you back anymore. This worried you.

Now you really are gonna be kidnapped by another group of boys.

——time skippu——

You eventually met back up with the rest of the boys. You stayed in the car as everyone gathered around to discuss, but they seemed to not care about your presence so they spoke pretty freely.

"You know we aren't off the hook. RM is probably planning something in order to get her back," JB said as he looked around the group of boys.

"Yeah we're not stupid," BamBam said standing on one leg.

"You don't get to talk about not being stupid Peggy the Pirate," Jackson said giving the boy a disgusted look.

"HEY I DONT HAVE A PEG LEG!" BamBam shouted real loudly for some reason.

"BamBam," Jinyoung glared at him.

You sighed.

Accidentally pretty loudly.

Oops.

Everyone looked at you and your cheeks immediately flushed.

"Come on, let's get her to the house so she can get something to eat," JB said walking towards the car.

Everyone piled in where they were sitting before.

You hadn't realized how tired you were. And hungry. And thirsty. It was evening time so probably around four if you were to guess and you hadn't eaten all day.

"It's gonna be a looooong ride," BamBam side as he gazed out the window. You sighed as well.

Soon sleep drifted over your body. You began leaning to the figure next to you. You began to realize it was Mark, but you were way to tired to stop yourself. And in no time you were out.

Hi guyssss~
I hope this chapter wasn't too terrible. Seemed pretty boring...sorry...
Anywhooo. Next chapter is ALL got7 so yay!
And you'll finally meet Yugyeom!!
Ok! That's all for now folks!
Smh...baaaiii~
erin :) <3
사랑해💕