Chapter 10- Stole

Y/N POV

You woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was really dark, the only light coming from a small lamp near a couch. You sat up completely and stood up. You made your way over to a door and opened it to reveal a dark hallway. At the end of the hallway you saw a light.

Once you started to make your way down you heard voices.

Deja Vu

You stood right next to the entrance of the door, so that you could listen to their conversation.

"I know that! But we can't just stay here. Bts will be searching for her. We need to move," someone said sounded like Jinyoung.

"Yeah yeah Bts! They will kill for her, especially RM. He seemed to really care for her," BamBam stated.

"Nah he's just in it for the money. All of them are-"

"We should probably stop there. Y/n you can come out."

Your eyes widened. JB knew?! How?!

You slowly made your way to the doorway and glanced at the faces staring at you. You quickly looked down.

"Would you like to sit?" JB asked.

You shook your head.

It was really awkward.

Like really awkward.

"Um...Y/N!" BamBam suddenly shouted out. You snapped your head and gave him a confused look.

"You haven't met our maknae! Yugyeom! This is Y/n, and Y/n, Yugyeom!" BamBam chirped.

You looked at the boy and smiled lightly. He was extremely cute. Like damn. He smiled back. Yet again...damn.

It got awkward again.

"Uh why is it so awkward?" Jackson asked trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

Well for you. The whole group got into a conversation about something that you had no knowledge of. You felt left out. You felt lonely.

Even though you ran away you missed the Bts boys.

You missed Jin's motherly aura, Suga's tough guy attitude, J Hope's smiles that literally brightened the room, V's quirky moments, Jungkook's shyness around you, RM's leadership and confidence. You even missed Jimin's flirty comments. You just missed them.

While you were thinking, you didn't even notice the room become silent. You glanced up and saw everyone staring at you. Again. Could they stop? You looked back down.

"We are about to go eat dinner. Hungry?" JB asked standing up.

You immediately perked up. You looked up at him and vigorously nodded your head with a smile playing on your face.

"She's so cute," BamBam said.

"And eager," Mark laughed.

You blushed and looked away.

All the guys just 'aw'ed at you. Were you really that cute? You always saw yourself to be average.

—————————

After you ate, you and the guys just sat at the table. You laughed at the jokes and stories they would tell. They were so immature, but they were fun.

BamBam was already on his 8th story. It was getting tiring hearing him go on and on and on and on.

"Ugh! If you ran like your mouth, you'd be in good shape!" You blurted and immediately threw your hand over your mouth.

Everyone's eyes looked at you and laughter was pouring from their mouths.

"HA! Did you hear that! Shy girl got some good ones!" Jackson cackled.

BamBam stared you down serious at first but soon it turned into a smirk.

"Oh trust me. I'm in great shape," he winked at you. Your cheeks flushed. "So you can suck it."

He did not just say to 'suck it'.

You glared straight into his eyes for awhile. You then leaned back comfortably and a smirk tugged at your lips.

"Sorry, small objects are a choking hazard," you retaliated.

His reaction was priceless.

His eyes practically popped from his head. His jaw was probably broke because of how low it dropped.

Everyone at the table was officially done. It sounded crazy everyone was laughing and yelling. They were pushing BamBam and patting your back. You felt proud of yourself.

You've never been able to show this side of you.

It was really nice.

——————————

Eventually everyone was tired of making jokes.

"Ok well I think it's time for us to get some rest," Youngjae said standing up to stretch.

Everyone agreed and stood up too.

"I'll show Y/n to her room," BamBam offered limping over to the door.

You followed behind him as you made your way down the hall. You remembered how to get there, but you wanted him to show you.

It was quiet. Not a bad quiet, but not a good one either.

"How's your leg?" You asked.

He turned around and gave you a smile.

"Aw does someone care about me?" He teased. You blushed and looked at the ground.

"I'll be ok. Here's your room. We wanted to give you the best one we had," he said opening the door to reveal an amazing room.

"Omo...daebak," you breathed.

"So cute~"

You and BamBam walked in and he closed the door behind him. You turned around confused then he pushed you up against the wall, pinning your hands up.

"BamBam...w-wha-"

You were interrupted when suddenly he smashed his lips against yours.

You were in shock. You didn't know what to do. You didn't kiss back, but you didn't push away either.

He stole your first kiss.

A guy with the name BamBam stole your first kiss.

He slowly made his way down your jaw to your neck.

This was a new experience for you. It felt...really nice.

You closed your eyes and your breathing began to pick up as he sucked on your skin. You leaned your head back to allow him more access and you felt him smirk against you.

He pulled away and looked into your eyes. You didn't want him to stop, but at the same time you were glad he did.

"Goodnight, Y/n."

BamBam opened the door and was about to walk out until he looked back at you with a mischievous look on his face.

"Oh and I'd wear something to cover up your neck. Don't want the other boys to see, they might get jealous," and with that he left.

You rushed to the nearest mirror and looked at the marks BamBam left on your neck.

"Aisssh! This boy!" You said to yourself.

You looked in the dresser and found some sweatpants and a T-shirt to wear. Then you crawled into the bed.

Today was crazy and hectic. But it ended on a pretty good note. And an unexpected one.

You smiled to yourself as sleep began to take over your body.

Hello~~~
Ok so this chapter was uhhhhh yeah
So this happened....
Honestly didn't even plan that but o whale.
Anyways hoped you enjoyed it~
Until next time
Thank you!
Erin :) <3
사랑해💕