Chapter 5- The Swim

Y/N POV

     Suga was standing there staring at you with an unpleasant look on his face.

"Uh no one. Just forget it," you quickly muttered making your way to a chair.

As you were passing him, Suga grabbed your wrist and spun you around to face him. You looked up at him with your eyes wide. You felt your cheeks begin to redden as well. It definitely didn't help that he was shirtless.

Wait...HE WAS SHIRTLESS!

You snapped your head away so you couldn't see him. You heard a hum come from his mouth and slowly he let go of your wrist.

"My bad, but I'm still curious," he said walking over to the edge of the pool.

You shook your head and took off your coverup. Suga was watching you. When you made eye contact, he quickly turned away and looked back at the pool.

You watched him as he jumped into the pool and resurfaced. His hair was messed up which made you giggle slightly.

He looked at you and fixed his hair.

"Are you going to get in or am I gonna have to make you get in," he said in a surprisingly serious tone.

You slowly made your way to the edge of the pool. You can't swim good. What are you doing?

You walked over to the shallow end. Suga's eyes were still on you. You sat at the edge and let your feet dangle in the water. It felt really good.

Suga swam over to where you were and leaned against the pool wall on your left.

"You're still not in," he said poking your leg.

You shifted slightly, "I'm fine right here."

"Come on. Have some fun. Can you not swim?"

"Uh- no. I can but not really well," you mumbled. He just barley understood what you said.

"I'll be right here. I won't let you drown."

You looked into his eyes. He looked so trustworthy. His words seemed so real.

"Ok that's it."

It happened so quick you didn't even know what went on. Suga got right in front of your legs and grabbed you by your waist, pulling you into the pool. The shallow end was about 4 feet,  so you could stand perfectly fine. (Let's just say you're 5'5)

You and Suga broke through the water. He was laughing so hard while you were freaking out.

"What the hell?! Don't do that!" You yelled at him punching his chest. You watched him laugh with his gummy smile. It was so cute.

You blushed so slightly then you realized his hands were still on your waist. Your face reddened like a tomato. Suga saw this and quickly let go.

You hate to say this, but that somewhat made you sad.

He swam a little ways away, leaving you standing there quite awkwardly. He turned around and splashed you. This made you jump.

You weren't going to splash back, but he did it again. Oh it's on.

You smiled evilly and took both of your hands and sent a big splash towards Suga.

He laughed and ducked under the water. You saw him make his way towards you. You desperately tried to get away, but he was quick.

He grabbed your legs and got under them. He stood up and you were on his shoulders.

He was laughing so hard and you couldn't help but laugh too. Just then you and him heard the door click. Two people came out both in swim shorts as well. It was Jungkook and V.