Chapter 3- breakfast

I decided to post two since it is Thanksgiving today!! Hope you enjoy~!

Y/N POV

     You slowly turned the cold metal and the door opened. Thankfully no cliche creaks made its way out of the hinges. You slipped quietly into the room, like a fox hunting a rabbit, and softly closed the door.

Well, it's completely dark. Shit.

You got on the floor and began to crawl.

"I am not about to fall on someone's bed like what happens in lovey dovey kdramas-"
You immediately stopped whispering to yourself. Are you stupid? Do you want to get caught? Stupid child!

You made your way to a wall and began to slide your hands around to see if you could find a door. You did. You stood up and felt around for a handle. You twisted it...well tried.

Shit. Why would they lock it? You huffed. And got back on the ground. Now you have to find your way back to the bathroom.

You started to crawl but shuffling in the bed stopped you from moving any further. Your heart was practically jumping out of your chest. The guy was walking towards you.

Shit. Did he hear me-

Your thought was interrupted when someone tripped over you and knocked you flat to the ground.

"Ouch! What the- Y/N! What are you doing in here?!" You recognized Jungkook's voice.

V got out of his bed and turned on the light.

"I know. She was trying to escape," a smirk appeared on his lips sending a chill down your spine. "I can't wait to tell Rm."

"W-why?" You stuttered.

Jungkook got up and held out his hand. You reached for it and he pulled you off the ground.

"Jk take her back to her room and make sure she stays there," V ordered.

Jungkook grabbed your shoulders and turned you around. He led you through the bathroom and into your room, straight to your bed and sat you down.

He turned away then sped to the bathroom. Right before he shut the door you could hear him mumble something, "Get some sleep, you'll need it tomorrow."

This time you actually listened and went straight to bed. What's gonna happen tomorrow? This thought scared you, then what Jimin said to you when you first met popped into your mind:

"I won't hurt you...yet"

Would they really hurt me? Even if they said they are protecting me? Can I even believe anything they say?

These were the lasts thoughts that entered your head before you fell asleep. You never realized how tired you really were until you closed your eyes.

——————————
THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up to someone shaking you. You opened your eyes to find JHope standing over you with a smile on his face like always.

"Get up and ready. Breakfast is waiting," he said sitting on the edge of your bed.

You nodded and headed to the bathroom and cleaned yourself up. You took your hair out and combed through it.

You had left the bathroom and saw JHope was still sitting there. He looked to you and his smile got even bigger, like that's even possible.

"You ready?"

"Uh shouldn't I change?" You asked looking down at your clothes.

"No no! You look cute! Let's go!"