Chapter 16-Fighting Back

RM POV

You were still stunned by JB's actions, but you tried your best to shrug it off and continue your mission.

You and the other leader turned the corner. A certain door caught your eye for some reason. It was further down the hallway.

Suddenly, all the shouting and gunshots stopped. Everything was quiet. You and JB glanced at each other and looked forward again.

"You stay and be a look out, I'll go and check out that room," you whispered and started to walk away.

JB followed you a little ways down, but he didn't enter the room with you.

You slowly opened the door. The room was dark and an eerie aura lingered. You began to make your way into the room. Just something about this room called out to you.

Your footsteps echoed on the wood floors. Your feet immediately began to make their way to the closet. You slowly opened the door and looked at the clothes hanging up before you began to move them aside.

You stared at the wall behind all the clothes.

There was a secret door, camouflaged. Quite well. But you knew it was there.

You reached for the door, and opened it the slowest you ever have before. Once the door was fully opened, there you saw her.

Y/n

The girl you've been searching for. You were relieved yet scared. She wasn't yelling or moving. She was frozen.

You reached down and pulled her out by her shoulders.

She couldn't stand, so you scooped her up into your arms and stopped right before you were about to head out the room.

—————————
Y/N POV

You were in Rm's arms. You didn't understand why you weren't doing anything. You scared, but at the same time you were thankful it was him.

He stopped.

Rm turned his head and looked down at you.

Your faces were really close. A small smile began to make its way onto his face.

"This is where it gets messy," he softly said to you.

You were confused. What did he mean?

"Hold on sweet cheeks."

He turned back to the door and like a cheetah possessed him, he made a run for it.

You were scared and tightened your grip around his neck. Why was he running so suddenly?!

You looked behind him to see a far away flustered JB.

"RM WHAT THE HELL MAN!?" He shouted.

But Rm kept running. It's like he knew exactly where to go.

"Grab my walkie," He huffed as he headed for the back door.

You quickly did what you were told and brought it up to his mouth so he could talk.

"It's done."

That's all he said.

Then chaos broke out.

Shouts and gunshots were heard. Rm made it to the door and put you down. He opened and ran out with your wrist in his grasp.

You had so many questions, but you weren't sure if it was the right time to ask any.

You and Rm ran straight into the lightly wooded area behind the house.

You heard the door open and turned around to see the other members. All but one.