Chapter 17-Confess

Y/N POV

     You were staring into Jimin's eyes. You knew this would be the only way for you to get into the house.

Jimin's stupid smirk was plastered on his face and you had to admit, it was pretty hot.

Your breath hitched which only made him laugh slightly at you.

His eyes flicked down to your lips then back up to your eyes. He slowly began to lean in. You decided that he was taking too long so you closed the gap.

The kiss was soft. Not at all like you were expecting from Jimin. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

You both pulled away gasping for air from the long tender kiss. He really knew how to take your breath away.

He came in for another kiss.

This is it. I need to do it now!

You pushed him lightly onto his back and towered over him.

"A girl who likes to take control? That's a first," Jimin chuckled.

You smiled and slammed your lips on his.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this! What is wrong with me.

You pinned his hands above his head and carefully succeeded in your plan.

You pecked his lips and sat up. He looked at you with a sense of disappointment and hunger in his eyes.

"Thanks Jimin," you softly said and with that you stood up and jumped out of the car.

Jimin was shocked and tried to follow but something was keeping him back. You had handcuffed him to one of the seats.

"Nice one Y/n! For a minute I thought you actually liked me!" He shouted out to your figure running into the house.

You reached the back door and slowly opened it trying with everything in your will to not make any sound. You walked inside carefully. It was quiet. And you didn't like it.

It was completely dark in the house.

You stealthily made your way down the hall. You felt like you were in a movie or something. You felt like a ninja.

You continued down the hall. You wanted to get to the main living room, where they were mostly keeping everyone, but you were still confused as to why it was so quiet.

You were still walking until you heard semi-heavy breathing. You stopped and spun around.

You could still hear it.

"H-Hello?" You extremely quietly whispered.

"Y-Y/n? Is that you?" A voice asked.

"Um yes?" You softly replied.

"It's J-Jinyoung..." he heaved.

"Where!" Your voice got slightly louder because of your concern for him.

"D-down-" he stopped talking and coughed, "here..."

You listened to where his voice was which was to your right and stretched out your hands so you could find him. Then suddenly he grabbed your hands and pulled you down next to him.

He was hurt.

"What happened?" You asked worried about how serious it could be.

"Y/n...I need t-to tell...you s-something," he said coughing between his sentences.

A light at the very end of the hallway came on. It allowed you to just barley see Jinyoung's features.

He was shot right in the middle of his chest. You didn't know how he was alive. But you could tell he was struggling. Tears started to form in your eyes.