Chapter 19- Unstuck

Your heart was beating a million times per second.

You couldn't decide.

People were shouting out to you from everywhere.

Your mind became still.

Everything was fuzzy. The noises. The scene. Everything.

A sudden action forced you to focus. You looked to see Yugyeom holding you with a gun against your head. Everyone stopped shouting. They all looked to you with worried eyes.

"All right now that we've got your attention," Mr. Go started. "You know what I want," He said pointing to your mother.

"Let go of her! She shouldn't be in this mess!" Your mom cried out.

"No. She is the mess! If you don't give me rights to your company, I swear I will have her brains blown out right in front of your god damned face! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted angrily.

Tears were rolling out of your eyes. You gripped Yugyeom's arm that was around your neck. You glanced towards BTS. They all seemed scared. It's like they wanted to do something, but they couldn't.

You looked towards JB.

He also seemed scared.

Why?

You turned your head to look at BamBam. He seemed anxious and angry.

"What the hell?!" BamBam yelled out suddenly.

Everyone's eyes were on him.

"What the hell am I doing?! Why am I like this?!" He fell to his knees and started crying.

Your eyes widened.

"For God's sake!" Mr. Go sighed. He raised his gun and pointed it towards the Thai boy.

"NO!"

With all your strength, you pulled yourself out of Yugyeom's grip and landed next to BamBam.

He was sobbing.

You wrapped your arms around him.

Why am I doing this? He was the worst out of all of them?

"You think just because you're in front of him means I won't shoot? Tch."

Suddenly, Go pulled the trigger. You saw it all happen in slow motion. As the bullet was flying towards you, you looked towards BTS. And there he was running in front of you.

Rm.

He collapsed to the ground. Your breath hitched as you stared at him. You couldn't control your cries anymore.

Why is this happening?

You looked up with your blurry vision and saw Jackson and Mark tackle the evil man. The rest of BTS shot all of his men and then surrounded their leader.

You were still comforting BamBam. Everything was yet again in slow motion.

JB and Yugyeom darted out of the room and you figured the house. You looked to see the three Got7 boys heading towards you. They tried to pull him away from you, but before they succeeded, BamBam grabbed your wrist and looked you dead in the eyes.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry! F-for everything. I know you won't forgive me, but at least acknowledge my apology! I'm so so sorry!" He sobbed.

You just smiled and nodded to him.