Chapter 7- The Bush

Y/N POV

You contemplated this decision. Why was this so hard? They kidnapped you end of story.

Making up your mind you dashed for the door.
You twisted the knob, messing around with the locks until finally it opened.

It revealed a large landscape, flat. There were no trees, buildings, no real roads. Just dirt.

Your heart was beating out of your chest and you took off.

You made it to the road. You didn't even look back at the house. You glanced left and right.

Left.

You ran as fast as your legs could carry to the left. You couldn't even feel them.

Sweat beads were beginning to form on your body. And your feet were beginning to ache. It didn't help that all you were wearing were house slippers.

The more you ran, the more you felt like you were moving further out into the middle of no where. You slowed down and took in the very few sights.

You looked. To your right was just grass. Nothing else. To your left was a few little bushes resting in the distance.

You began to make your way to give your legs a rest. As you got closer, you saw that the bushes were actually pretty huge. The sun was starting to rise. You were out for about 3 hours.

You finally made it to the bush. Damn. It was gigantic. You started making your way behind it until. A weird noise stopped you dead in your tracks.

What.

Was.

Tha-

"JB! What the hell man! I can't believe you got us lost!"

A voice.

People.

Oh man holy shit.

You froze. You couldn't bring yourself to move. You stood there and listened to the conversation taking place.

"Shut up! We are in the middle of nowhere! Everything looks the same out here!" One voice yelled.

"Not a giant house!" Another shouted.

"Ok everyone calm down. We aren't gonna find y/n just standing around yelling at each other."

Your eyes widened. Your heart sped up.

This must be Got7.

You slowly backed up. And then like the idiot you are, you back up straight into the bush making it rustle.

Their talking stopped. You stopped. Everything seemed to just stop.

"What wa-"

"Shh. Everyone be quiet." A voice interrupted another.

You heard nothing. Should you run? Stay there? You were scared.

Run.

You ran back the way you came.

Or you thought you were.

A body was standing right around the turn of the bush. You slammed into the body, sending you and the person down to the ground. You were both in an awkward position.

You looked up and saw a handsome face, right below yours. You blushed.

"Uh...I don't think we need to go looking for Y/N anymore!" He yelled.

Before you and the guy, he was so cute, could get up, a group of five boys appeared from around the bush. Their expressions consisted of shock, amusement, and maybe a little jealousy.