Chapter 1- why me?

Your POV

      You opened your eyes only to be met with the face of darkness. You tried to move, but your hands and feet were tied to a pole. You didn't even want to try and talk, plus you could taste the sock in your mouth.

It tasted horrible.

Just then the sound of a door opening sounded throughout the room. You snapped your head in the direction of the noise. You knew this wouldn't work but you tried to break free from what ever was restricting you. It was rope. It was burning your skin.

"Aw isn't that cute?" A voice said making its way closer to you.

You sucked in some air. Holy shit. You were petrified. You always saw stuff like this in movies and it always gave you anxiety, and here you are in the midst of it all. People honestly scared you so much. Why. Just why. Was all that was going through your head.

"Hey, don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you...yet," his voice tapered off.

He grabbed the top of the sack and ripped it off your head. It wasn't the same face that captured you earlier. He had clean clear skin. Lucky. Chubby cheeks you just want to pinch. Plump lips you would def- moving on.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he said with a wink.

You realized you were definitely staring at him too long. Your cheeks flushed and you just looked away.

He giggled...giggled...at your movements, but then got real close to your face. He had a stupid smirk plastered on his adorable face.

Your eyes widened and you felt your face heat up. You looked into his eyes. Man was he hot- ok ok. You've been kidnapped.

The guy reached behind your head and untied the cloth that was keeping you mute. He took it out of your mouth and grazed his thumb over your lip.

This shocked you and you immediately pulled back. What is this guy's problem?!

"Sorry. You're just so cute!" He said giving you a smile that made his eyes little crescents.

You blushed at his remark.

You still didn't say anything. You looked down to the ground and so many thoughts zoomed through your head. Why were you here? What did they want from you?

The cute boy's voice broke your thoughts, "Ok, we should probably get you to Rm now."

He stood up and walked behind you and started to remove you from the pole. He untied your legs and hands. You still sat on the ground, staring straight forward. He came around to your front and held out his hand to you.

You looked up at him and hesitantly accepted and pulled your self up. You pulled back your hand, well tried. The guy still held on to your hands which made you look right into his face and blush.

"Sorry about this," he reached for something in his pocket and pulled out some hand cuffs.
"I know your wrists are all ready burning from the rope, but I have to put these on you."

You stared down at the marks that were left on your wrists and watched as he slipped the cold metal around them and clamped it shut.

"Come on cutie, we have to go. They will start to get suspicious," he said as a smirk appeared on his lips.

You blushed at his words again as he started to pull you out of the room and down the hall.

Once you were pretty far down the hall, light from a room on the left was shining through the opening. You began to hear voices. You also began to get even more nervous than you already were. There seemed to be quite a lot of voices coming through the room.  Right before you got to the room, the guy stopped you.

"Oh man! I am so sorry! I totally forgot to introduce myself!" He said thumping his own head.

A small smile tugged at your lips which also made him smile.

"I'm Jimin," he said with his closed eye smile.

You blushed and nodded.

"You're not much of a talker, huh?"

You kept silent, surprisingly...not, and turned away. And you heard a small chuckle escape his lips.

Jimin opened the French doors that led to the room where all the talking was heard. All eyes were on you now. Your heart rate sped up and your eyes flickered from face to face until it landed on one.

The guy who captured you.

Everyone else seemed to notice you staring at the guy as well. And well, so did he.

A smile appeared on his lips and he stood up and began to walk over to you.

You stumbled back a bit as he got closer. He held out his hand.

"Hello. I'm Jin," he said with a charming smile.

You were honestly so scared you didn't even move. This guy kidnapped you. They all kidnapped you. WHY?!

Jimin pushed you around Jin to a chair for you to sit in. You looked at the rest of the boys in the room. One of them grabbed a chair and placed it in front of you for them to sit in. They stared straight through you almost like they were piercing your soul.

"Hello Y/N, I'm Rm," he said showing off a dimple.

You said nothing.

He sighed, "Look, I know you are probably scared and freaking out on the inside right now. I promise I will explain everything to you tomorrow, but since it's late I'm going to send you to bed. Since this can be pretty traumatizing, I will answer one question for you. So what's it gonna be?"

You looked into his eyes then down at then ground. What would you ask? A question that would satisfy you till tomorrow.

It seems like you were taking too long, so Rm sighed, got up, and snapped his finger while pointing at you, but before anyone could do anything, you shot up.

Everyone's eyes were on you. You gulped and made sure you wouldn't stutter your words.

"Why me?"

Rm smirked, "Well, lets see..."

Thank you for reading~ I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. I did! But it could've been better🤷‍♀️ ok well I'm signing off now! 
Please support me~

erin-ah:) <3
사랑해 💕