Speacial Chapter #1

This will not effect the main story. This is just a short story for Christmas with the Bangtan Boys. Enjoy! :)

You were walking down the street. It was Christmas and you were unable to go back home. You were by yourself. All of your friends were with their own families. As you continued walking a large gust of wind swept down the street, sending a shiver down your spine. You gripped your coat tighter.

You've been walking through the city for hours now. It's not like you had anything better to do. You peered around at the closed shops. There was no one walking about especially this late.

You grabbed your phone and saw the time:

10:26

Wow.

The city was dark. Except one building.

Light was pouring from the windows. As you continued to look at the home, you saw things being thrown around. It looked like a party.

You saw boys jumping up and down. It looked like fun.

You smiled to yourself.

You still gazed up at the windows and a guy appeared. You could barley see his face.

He was reaching for the curtains, but before he closed them, you had caught his attention. He smiled at you and waved. You were surprised and slowly waved back.

In the midst of waving, a taxi sped by. And with your luck, you had been standing next to a giant puddle.

It had snowed recently but it got warm enough to met the snow and it hasn't been cold enough to freeze ever since.

You stood there shocked.

Great. Now your cold and wet. Best Christmas ever right?

Just like earlier, a big gust of wind came through.

I'm going to get hypothermia and die in the middle of the sidewalk. You thought to yourself.

You glanced back up at the window to see that the guy was gone.

Good. Hopefully he didn't see that.

You sighed and began to make your way back down the street back a voice called out.

"Hey! Hey you! Girl!"

You turned around to see the guy!

He made his way across the street with a big clunky blanket.

He walked right up to you and draped it over your shoulders.

His sudden actions surprised you.

You looked at the guy wide eyed.

"Those stupid taxi drivers. They are oblivious to everyone. But I don't understand how he didn't see that puddle or a cute girl," he shook his head looking up at his apartment.

"Oh I'm Taehyung by the way," he turned to you and smiled.

You couldn't help but smile back, "I'm Y/n."

"Cute name. Hey, why don't you come inside and let me warm you up," He asked smiling down at you.

"I-It's ok! It's Christmas you are probably with friends and family. I don't want to intrude!" You rambled.

"Nonsense! Come on!" Taehyung said pushing you by your shoulders across the street.

You and Taehyung eventually made up the elevator to his dorm.

"Uh...it might be a little crazy. I have 6 other roommates."

You widened your eyes then slowly nodded your head. You pulled the blanket around you tighter. It covered the bottom half of you face and your entire body.