Chapter 14- Call

Y/n POV

You stared in disbelief.

This lady was your mom?! How? You looked over at the boys sitting on the couch. Each one of them gave you a small smile. You turned to look back at the woman. She was now making her way into the room.

You could feel the tears start to brim your eyes.

This is my mom...

You stood up in a quick motion and continued to stare at her.

"M-mom?" You managed to stutter before tears streamed down your face.

"Yes, Y/n, it's me," she calmly said giving you a warm smile.

You walked over to her and slowly wrapped your arms around her. She did the same.

So this is what a mothers' warmth feels like. You thought as you cried into this lifelong stranger.

She pulled away and looked deep into your eyes.

"Y/n, let me explain everything."

You nodded your head and sat back down. You needed answers. And you were finally getting them.

Your mom sighed.

"Ms. Zhao? Are you sure you're ready to explain this entire situation?" So-won asked patting her friend on the back.

She simply nodded and looked to you.

"Alright Y/n, you wanted answers. I have them."

You sat up straighter. You were excited. Yet nervous. Why was your mother's company so important.

"My company, Zhao Inc., is the largest trading company in China at the moment. I'm not sure how much of this story you know, but I'll just continue. Your father, Ho-Jun Go, wants to take over my company for his own selfish reasons. He wants to make it a slave shop and receive all the money he can."

You nodded and saw the saddened look in her eyes as she continued.

"I had to send you away or else he would harm you. I couldn't let that happen. I was careful in selecting a place where he wouldn't. This is why I believe we have spies in our company," she said looking at So-won.

"Bts is good, but they aren't good enough to find her on their own. Anyways, your father hired Bts, and I hired Got7, but I suppose your father got in contact with the other boys of Got7 and persuaded them to join his own team." 

You looked over at the three sitting there with their heads down. Jackson looked up and grabbed your hand.

"It's ok Y/n," He said just above a whisper.

You smiled in return and looked back to your mom.

"Y/n, you are the heir to my company. I can't run it forever. That's why I needed to retrieve you," she finished.

"B-but why? I don't know the first thing about running a company." You said looking down to your feet.

"That's what I'm here for and So-won," Your mom said gesturing to her friend.

"Don't worry Y/n, me and your mom will always be with you to help guide you," So-won said smiling at you.

"Are you guys hungry?" Ms. Zhao said looking at all four of you. All of you nodded your heads and stood up. Ms. Zhao led you all to the dining room where dinner would be served.

———————

Bts POV

Bts and the four from Got7 had met up in one of the living rooms.

"What the hell?! I didn't know we were working with them!" BamBam yelled as Mark treated his shoulder.

A big argument broke out between the boys until a loud slam was heard. Everything and everyone went quiet as they listened to the steps making their way to the room.

Everyone was at full alert and on their toes. Then appearing in the doorway was a man in a nice suit surrounded with three men. He looked important.

Rm quickly got up and bowed to the mysterious man.

"Mr. Go," Rm greeted as he stayed bowing to his employer.

Once those words left Rm's mouth, immediately like a reflex, everyone else joined him in bowing.

All that was heard was a simple 'tsk' sound.

"Get up. We've got someone on the inside working with us to tell us where to find Y/n and that old bitch," His words were harsh and his voice was cold and sharp.

The boys nodded and stood up properly.

"Until we get word, get the vehicles ready," he spat looking down on them.

Liked trained dogs, they boys scrambled away to do what they were told. And quickly. They were quick in their movements and they seemed rushed, but none were frantic.

Mr. Go pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello. This is Go. -Yes -Thank you."

His conversation was quick. He began to tell the boys when they would be leaving.

As he spoke he looked in each of their eyes.

Some were excited. Others nervous. And a few could be seen with sadness in their eyes.

——————

(Back with you)

You all sat at a table and waited for the food to be served. Men in suits stood in each corner of the room.

Your mother took notice of your glancing,

"I wanted you to be as safe as possible," she said warmly. You smiled back and watched as servers came in with trays of food.

"Excuse me, but Ms. So-won is getting a call," one man said entering the room.

Everyone looked at her as she stood up. Confusion was plastered all over her face.

"Who is it?" So-won asked.

"Um, I believe they said your brother."

"Ah ok, if you'll excuse me, I'd better take this," So-won smiled leaving us in the dining room.

"Well we don't want the food to get cold. Dig in," your mother said.

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone stuffed their faces with the delicious food presented in front of them, except for So-won.

So-won walked down to a private office and took the phone from one of the guards.

"Hello? -ah yes. You need the address? Ok it's XXXX Anoly Drive. -See you soon Mr. Go

OMG 300 reads! I'm so HAPPY! Wow ok...I'm really sad to say that in a couple of chapters this story will meet its end.
How did you enjoy that chapter though?! CRAZY!!!
Sorry...
Anyways until next time
-erin :) <3
사랑해💕