Chapter 11- Safe?

I'm SO sorry for not updating! I've been completely sidetracked! Anyways...enjoy! :)

Y/N POV

     You woke up and pried your body from the bed. You started to make your way to the door when you remembered what BamBam said last night. You needed something to cover your neck.

You walked up to a mirror and stared at yourself.

What have you gotten yourself into? Why did you let BamBam do that?! You thought to yourself as you brushed your hands over the marks on your neck.

You were in such a good mood last night that he had completely caught you off guard.

It's definitely not happening again.

You looked in your drawers for something, anything. You didn't want to make it too obvious you were trying to hide something.

You looked in the closet and found a cute dress that covered your neck while still looking cute.

(I prefer this with some cute black wedges)

You walked into the bathroom and cleaned yourself up before walking out into the hallway. Right when you opened it, you saw Jinyoung standing on the other side of the door.

"Good morning, Y/n! I was just about to wake you up!" He smiled at you.

"O-oh well I guess I beat you to it," you chuckled awkwardly.

"Want some breakfast?"

You nodded your head and began to descend down to the dining room.

———————skipping breakfast—————

After you all ate, you all went to a game room to play some games. It was really fun.

Just before you were about to cross the line in Mario kart, the power went out. You were scared. Everyone seemed to stay calm.

Mark made his way right next to you. He could tell you were nervous.

Then a big blast was heard.

You dropped to the ground and covered your ears. Tears threatening to fall.

You looked up to see JB giving the boys orders and they scattered. JB walked over to you and scooped you up into his arms bridal style.

He made his way to a door that led down into a pitch black stair well. You squeezed your eyes shut as he made his way down.

Another blast went off. What the hell could that be?!

Water brimmed your eyes and JB hugged you closer to his body. Finally he reached a door. He placed you carefully into the ground and unlocked it. It was like a bunker. There was a bed and some monitors. There were cameras everywhere. Except the bedrooms and bathrooms. And the basement area.