Epilouge

You were currently sitting in the living room reading a book.

It's been four months since the whole incident.

So that means four months living with BTS. You sighed at the thought. You loved the boys, but honestly you wished for something new.

BTS declined any jobs because they decided that they should just stay with you.

You properly met the other group that Mingyu was friends with. SEVENTEEN.

You liked them and they often came to the house.

But you haven't seen the Got7 boys in four months. You really missed them.

You stopped worry about your thoughts and continued to read for a few more minutes until someone ran up to you.

You looked up and saw V panting in front of you.

"Uh, Tae? Are you ok?" You asked patting his shoulder.

"Y-yeah. Uh...Y/n Rm hyung needs to see you...like right now," he huffed out as he collapsed on the floor.

You shot up and dashed for his office.

Once you got there, you knocked on the door.

"Come in," his voice said.

You opened the door and sat down.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. Now only me and Jin hyung know about this, but it turns out...today is your birthday," he said calmly walking up to you.

"You k-know?" You murmured.

"Of course!" He smiled at you flashing his dimples. "Happy Birthday Y/n!" He wrapped you in a bone crushing hug.

"N-Namjoon! I-I can't brea-the!" You gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry! It's just...you're growing up! I remember when you ran away from us!" He sighed and looked down.

"Ha...yeah..."

"Oh! Your present! It's a scavenger hunt!"

"Wait what...? I have to hunt for my present? Aw man!" You huffed.

"Hey! Be grateful at least we're giving you a gift!" Rm said crossing his arms.

Such a child

"Ok ok. What's the first clue?"

Rm went behind his desk and took something out from his drawer. It was a little notecard. And on the card there was something written:

'To find the next clue,
             Go where we were introduced to you'

You sighed and headed out of the door and down the hall towards the living room where you were introduced to everyone.

Once you got there, you looked around for another piece of paper. You kept searching till you saw it there on the sofa.

You picked it up and read it out loud,

'Start moving your feet
Go to the place where we all sit and eat'

You smiled at the rhyming and headed towards the dining room. Taped to your chair was another clue.

'You tried to crawl free
But instead, Jungkook fell and hurt his knee'

You had a huge smile on your face. This was too fun. You ran upstairs to Tae's and Jk's room. You searched everywhere. You felt stupid when it was simply taped to the bathroom door.

'You go to this place when the days are hotter
You'll probably find the last clue floating in the water'

You sighed at the amount of exercise you were getting from this 'present' of yours. You got to the back door and opened it lending you to the pool. And there on a float was a note. Luckily it was close to the edge, so you didn't need to get the pole and fish it out.

'Looks like that there is no more
Start heading towards the hidden door'

You scrunched your eyebrows.

Hidden door? What in the world could that mean?

You tried racking your brain of any hidden doors that could be in the house. None came to mind.

All the doors were in the open. You walked inside.

"Guys I'm stuck!" You shout out, but there was no response.

You sighed and sat down on the ground.

Hidden door? Hidden door?

Then it finally hit you.

The front door!

You shot up and dashed towards the door. Right there stuck to the knob was another note.

'Hope you enjoyed and had fun!
Until next year, little one!'

You slowly opened the front door.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted at you.

The boys had decorated the front porch with streamers and tied balloons up everywhere. You smiled and looked at everyone.

You skimmed the crowd. As you were thanking the BTS boys and SVT, you stopped when your eyes landed on another group.

Got7.

If it was even more possible, your smile grew wider. You ran to the group of boys. The six of them. Apparently they had made up in a way.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" They all shouted.

You looked at each of their faces, but your smile faded.

"Hey wher-" you stopped yourself once you remembered.

Unconsciously you looked to BamBam. Which caused his face to fall and look towards the ground. You felt guilty.

You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his body.

He stood there shocked for awhile before returning the hug, then soon the rest of Got7 joined. Then the rest of the party joined.

You smiled.

Even though there had been some ups and major downs, you were happy.

And that's all that matters. Is being happy.

Thank you for putting me in so many crazy situations.

Thank you for introducing me to new people.

Thank you for getting me out of my shell.

Thank you for falling in love with me.

Thank you for making me stronger.

Thank you for laughing with me.

Thank you SVT for being my new friends.

Thank you GOT7 for being full of surprises.

Thank you BTS for being the cause of it all.

Thank you for kidnapping me.

Thank you for getting me stuck in a crossfire.