Chapter 2- truth

Y/N POV

      You sat back down in the chair, your eyes never leaving Rm's face. He had a smirk planted on it. You had to admit...he looked pretty hot. He also made his way back down to the chair in front of you.

"Well let's see...y/n you are-"

"How do you know my name?" You interrupted.

Rm's smirk faded and he looked you dead in the eyes with no amusement whatsoever. This sent a chill down your spine.

"Only one question sweet cheeks. What's it gonna be?" He asked with that same expression on his face.

You slouched back into the chair and mumbled, "The first one..."

"Ok, back to what I was saying," the smirk returned. "Y/N, you are a special girl to me and my boys here," he said gesturing to the other guys in the room standing around listening to their leader speak. "but you are also very special to another group of guys. All we are trying to do is protect you. Your mom-"

"My mom?!" Your eyes widened. Why is she apart of this? You thought. You realized you interrupted again, "S-sorry."

Rm nodded and continued, "Your mom called us and asked us to come and get you before the other guys did. You are next in to inherit your mother's company in China, Zhao Inc."

You sat there and took all the information in- Wait! Your mom doesn't have a company! She isn't even Chinese!

"My mom isn't Chinese! Her last name isn't Zhao! She doesn't have a company!-"

"Y/N!" Rm stopped you from rambling on any further.

"M/N (mother's name) didn't tell Y/N? I swear if I ever see her again I'm going to punch her square in the face," one guy said standing off to the side.

"Suga, calm down. I didn't expect m/n to tell her," Jin said from the other side of Rm.

"Tell me what?"

Rm sighed and most of the guys looked to the ground. Except that Suga guy. He kept his eyes right on you. This made you slightly shift in your seat and you focused back to Rm.

"Listen sweet cheeks, m/n... well she isn't your real mom. You're adopted."

This hit you like a ton of bricks. You're adopted. What? So many more thoughts flew through your brain. Why would your real mom put you up for adoption? Why did she want to protect you? Why would she give you to m/n?

"Y/N? I'm gonna have JHope take you up to your room," Rm said standing up out of his chair.

You nodded. Nothing else. You didn't want to speak.

A guy came up to you with a ridiculous smile on his face.

"Hello Y/N!! I'm JHope! I'll take you to your room now!" He said holding out his hand to help you up.

You accepted his offer, but he never let go of your hand. You blushed slightly, but your mind was still on your real mom.

You reached a white door. JHope unlocked the door, pulled you in and then shut the door back. He finally let go of your hand and made his way to a black dresser.