Chapter 12- Plan

This chapter will take place during the last chapter but in bts's pov-
—————————
THIRD POV(BTS)

      Everyone made in back into the house. They all stood in the entrance in quiet.

Rm walked forward to where his back was facing the group. His shoulders raised in anger and with the quickness of a cat he threw his walkie talkie against the wall shattering it to pieces. He ran his hands through his hair and walked away.

The rest of the boys stood in awkward silence. But soon jumped at the sound of a slamming door.

No one wanted to say anything.

They knew Rm had something planned, but he was stressed at the moment and no one dared to bother him.

They all decided to part ways and hope for the best tomorrow morning.

——————-timeskip to breakfast———-

Everyone was at the table eating.

Except for Rm.

It wasn't as awkward as yesterday, but the tense atmosphere still lingered. Jin began to open his mouth to speak, but then Rm strolled into the room. All eyes were on him.

"I have a plan."

Those were the only words he needed to say to calm everyone down. The boys looked at Rm longer waiting to hear what else he had to say.

"Let's all meet in the basement when you fellas are done eating. We don't need to rush just yet."

The boys nodded and finished off their meals.

Everyone began to make their way through the hall and towards the door that led to the basement. As the piled in, they looked around for Rm.

He wasn't there.

"What the hell? He tells us to meet up and he doesn't even show up! What kind of-"

Before Suga could finish, Rm appeared with two guys walking behind him.

All of the hyungs recognized them while the maknae line stood awkwardly as their hyungs greeted the two men.

"Ok, and these three are Jimin, V, and Jungkook. They're the babies," Jin said gesturing to the boys.

"Yah! We aren't babies!" Jimin said hitting his elder.

"Watch that hand! Why are you hitting me!"

"Ok ok...settle down. Anyways these two are going to help us get Y/n back. Meet G-Dragon and TOP." Rm introduced the two guys.

"How are they going to help us?" V asked narrowing his eyes at two guys.

"Well TOP here, he's going to find Got7's hide out. As for G-Dragon...he'll be suppling some things for us,"

Rm continued to explain the whole plan to the guys. Once TOP finds the hide out, which will be easy for him, the plan sets into action. There's going to be four cars driving there.

Once the boys have the place surrounded, GD is going to use his weapon, dynamite, and create holes all around the house. The boys will make their way in and disperse throughout the house. The main goal is get Y/n and leave.

"Oh and try not to get shot," Rm stated.

TOP easily found the hideout and everyone was separated into the four cars.

The younger ones were a little nervous as this was their first REALLY big 'mission'.

As they neared the building, heart rates picked up, sweat began to form, and breathing increased. No one really knew what was going to happen, but they all hoped that their plan would succeed.

————————

They all parked the cars far enough so none of the Got7 boys could see or hear anything. Stealthily, they made their way around the house with GD's weapon and placed it in the agreed spots.

TOP did his own magic and cut the power to the house. Then after his count down, the explosions went off, and the battle began.

The boys did as they were told and started to make their way in the house. Shouts and yelling could be heard throughout the house. Soon gunshots would be heard.

———————
RM POV

     You made your way quietly down the hallways. So far you haven't seen anyone. No Bts or Got7. Then suddenly as you rounded a corner, you saw a figure down at the end of the hallway waving madly into the ceiling. There was probably a camera.

You loosened up a bit and the figure turned around. It was that guy from earlier. BamBam. The one you shot. You smirked. But then he began to speak.

"So you've come for Y/n? Well just know that no matter if you take her or not, she'll always remember me. Every time she looks in the mirror she'll be reminded of me," he chuckled a little.

"What do you mean?" You asked getting slightly upset at his attempted of a show.

"Oh you'll know if you ever see her neck."

Then the guy started to laugh like a mad man, and what he was saying finally clicked in your head. Your face hardened. He touched Y/n. He put his lips on her. He wouldn't get away with this.

Like a flash of lightening, you whipped out a gun and pointed it at the guy giving him no time to react. His eyes widened but that was it until you pulled the trigger.

He fell to the ground.

Not caring if he was alive or dead, you walked up to him, stepped over his body and looked up to the camera.

You smirked and waved at it. Y/n must be on the other side. You thought and you began to make your way through the house to find where they would hide surveillance.

You made a few more turns and gunshots could be heard reverberating through the building. 

Then standing in front of you was none other than the leader of Got7 himself.

"Hello JB," you began smiling at the guy.

"Hey Rm," he replied unamused.

"So are you just gonna tell me where Y/n is, or am I forcing it out of you?" You asked.

"She's in the basement," he simply stated.

He did not just actually tell you?

Did he?

Hey! Sorry this was a shorter chapter! I honestly didn't know what to write...
I hoped you liked that little twist! And THANK YOU FOR MY READS! EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!
사랑해💕
-erin :)