seven

seven - "i swear: if you kill me, you're dead

seven - "i swear: if you kill me, you're dead."

"Grandmaster!" Mira called. She walked into the party room and saw the room turned towards her. She didn't really like the attention, but she couldn't do anything about it.

It was the day after she had met Loki, and again, Mira could not sleep. Even after Cora left her room to return to her own quarters, Mira still was turning in her bed, thinking about the raven haired man. She held onto the strange necklace Loki had given to her before Sakaar and tried to look at the different designs on it. She had noticed that after she got back, the pendant had stayed green for awhile. As soon as Cora came to wake her up and made her a quick dress, Mira went to go and look for the Grandmaster.

"Yes?" He turned around and grinned when he saw her. "Well hello, Miss Goddess! How are you today-"

"Fine," she cut him off. "I have a request." The Grandmaster cocked his head.

"What do you need to request?" he asked. "A better maid? More towels? Some of those little hotel soaps? I heard they're very popular on that place called Earth." Mira had to agree with him. Hotel soaps were strangely very popular.

"Uh no I'm good. But I want you to release my...ex-lover." She said the word with a bit of disdain.

"Didn't you order him into the jails?" one guest asked.

"It's all over the tabloids," another said.

"Oh please, the tabloids are never reliable," the person next to them scoffed.

"Shush!" The Grandmaster waved his hand. "Yes, I will grant your request. But tonight, both of you must come to watch a special competition." He grinned again. Mira sighed.

"Ok sure. Whatever."

"He will be sent up to your room soon." The golden-clad man grinned once more and then turned back to his party. Mira was relieved that the conversation was brief and then practically ran back to her room. She had to make sure Cora was ready for the trickster.

"Cora, Cora! I have news..." Mira slowed down as she walked into the room and saw a man in green talking to the Lady, both of whom were sitting on the bedsheets. "Hey hey woah woah woah! What the hell?!" Cora turned and widened her eyes a little, getting off the bed and walking towards Mira. Loki just smirked.

"Sorry, Mira, but they just brought the Lucky man up and I thought I could talk to him about you. He's very charming." Cora whispered the last part. Mira shrugged and looked back at Loki. She folded her arms.

"Alright Laufeyson," she started. "Spill the beans." He sat up on the bed.

"What beans?"

"THE beans."

"I don't understand," he asked, feigning confusion. Mira wanted to slap him, and her whip glowed. Loki's eyes snapped to her wrist. "Miss Cora, could you give us some privacy for a moment?" Cora nodded and went into the hallway. He flicked his eyes back onto Mira, who was furious.