ten

eight - "jk rowling is an actual goddess, ok?"

Mira sighed as the competitors bashed each other into the wall. The crowd cheered. The whole routine of these competitions was getting a bit repetitive. Her eyes drooped a bit - she had stayed up most of the night trying to explain the concept Harry Potter to Cora.

"Are you ok, Miss Goddess?" a Lady asked. She put on a fake smile and nodded. To be honest, she was wondering where Banner had been. She hadn't seen much of him other than that one time with Lady Acacia. The Lady smiled and then walked away, leaving Mira half asleep once again.

"Ma'am, can you come this way?" Cora suddenly whispered in her ear. Mira jumped a little bit but then got up.

"Thank god, I was about to fall asleep," said Mira, as Cora escorted her out of the room. The redhead nodded and smiled.

"I could tell," she said back. Mira rolled her eyes but yawned a little bit.

"Where are we going?" she asked. Cora steered her into another hallway, and Mira recognized it. "Hey this is my room! I'm getting used to these hallways." With that, she turned, thinking it was her room, and promptly walked into a wall.

"Are you ok?!" Cora said, hands over her mouth to cover her horror and also her laughter. Mira rubbed her forehead.

"Uh yeah," she said. Cora turned her the other way.

"That's your room," she said with a smile. Mira sat on the bed once they went inside. She jumped a little at the sight of Bruna wandering around her room at the glasses of amber drinks.

"Oh hi Bruna," she said awkwardly. Bruna nodded.

"Hey."

"So..." Mira looked at the two, "what are we doing today?"

"Well we could sneak you out and into the city..." she started. Mira brightened up.

"Yes! I NEED to get out of here," she said. Cora put up a hand.

"Well, there is one condition."

"Which is..."

"Loki has requested to come."

"Is that the man with the...hair?" Bruna said, unimpressed and arms folded. Mira nodded.

"Yeah. I think so?"

"He is annoying. Let's go without him," the brunette said shortly. She turned back around to the bottles.

"Someone gets me! Thank you!"

"But he did ask rather nicely, Mira," Cora objected. "And plus, he is all alone here too. You have to spend some time with him. Bruna and I will be nearby, so you have nothing to worry about." Mira internally groaned but found that she couldn't argue with Cora's soft smile.