seventeen

seventeen - "explosive girl who has no control and a son named tony jr?"

"They both are such..." Mira ended with a frustrated groan and flopped onto the bed. Cora quietly hid her laugh. She continued to make the bed while Mira paced.

Mira had been doing a lot of pacing recently. Cora also noticed how she and Loki had gotten into more fights recently. The main debates seemed to be centered mostly around the gladiator god named Thor. From their various conversations, Cora knew that he was her old teammate and Loki's brother.

"Mira, sorry to interrupt, but would you be up for going into the city today?" the redhead asked. Mira looked up. She wearing a more causal outfit from the Lady: her worn jeans and a black blouse with frilly sleeves to add a Sakaarian look, all matched with her golden whip and dark flats.

"Sure. With Bruna?" she said. Cora nodded and went to fold clothes.

"I think she's down the hallway actually," she said, hearing footsteps. Mira sat up as the Scrapper walked in.

"Hey Cora," said Bruna. "Hey Miss Goddess." She still said Mira's title with disdain.

"Hey Bruna!" Cora smiled. Mira waved slightly. Bruna crossed her arms. "Want to go out to the city today?" Bruna raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Sure," she said. Suddenly, there was a buzz on her belt. Bruna took out a small device that looked like a mini cell phone. Mira wondered what it was. "Well, Cora, I need to go and check on the grand champion. I'll catch up with you two." Mira widened her eyes as Bruna walked off.

"Wait! Wait!" Mira got off the bed and ran after her. Cora decided not to run after her for sake of not being allowed into the gladiators' chambers. "Bruna! Wait up!" Mira promptly ran into the Scrapper.

"Ouch," Bruna said without emotion. Mira rubbed her elbow.

"Sorry," she said. "But c-could I uh tag along with you?"

"No." Bruna continued to walk, and Mira had to run after her again.

"Why not? I won't like do anything bad!" said Mira, panting.

"You're not allowed," Bruna said. "Stay with your 'lover.'"

"J-just let me go with you!" said Mira. "I won't even saying anything! I just want to see my friends." Bruna sighed and turned to her.

"Look, your holiness," she mocked. "You're not allowed to come."

"Please?" Mira asked. Bruna sighed again.

"You won't say a word," she said. Mira clapped and was about to say "thank you" when Bruna put up a hand. "Not a word."

"Oh right so-oh wait-sorry, sorry," Mira clamped her mouth shut. Bruna rolled her eyes and continued to walk.