twenty

twenty - "traitor!"

twenty - "traitor!"

Mira sprinted up the stairs, panting from exhaustion. She and Bruna had finished arming the gladiators, and now they were all getting ready to fight. Mira wanted to find Loki and Thor, so she could make sure they hadn't killed each other.

"Man, I haven't ran since like last year," she sighed. "I used to be so fit in college, dang." Mira shook her head and kept running. She remembered how Loki and Thor were aiming for the plane garage, so she was heading over there at the moment. Bruce was waiting in Bruna's ship.

Mira finally reached the level that had a sign which read, "THE GRANDMASTER'S FLIGHT DECK: SCRAPPERS AND LADIES, KEEP OUT." She smiled and opened the door. The Grandmaster really did have a lot of spaceships. She gazed around in awe at the various jets hung around the gigantic room. Some were drab greys and blues, but lots of them also were painted with bright, alien colours.

Mira tiptoed around the corner of column with a large panel. She saw a group of guards walking around the perimeter. She ducked behind the column again, but then the elevator bell dinged.

"Get help! Please!" Thor cried. "My brother is dying!" Mira widened her eyes and ran out into the open.

"Thor-"

"Help him!" Thor shouted. Mira was cut off by the guards suddenly falling towards her like bowling pins. She quickly dodged and saw Thor laughing his head off.

"What just happened?!"

"Loki...get help...oh my..." He was practically crying from laughter. Mira saw Loki get up out of the pile of bodies. He dusted himself off. "Classic."

"I still hate it," Loki grumbled. "It's humiliating."

"Wait, did you just throw him at all of those people?" Mira grinned.

"Yes," Thor grinned back. "And it's great for me, Loki."

"Of course it is," the other brother muttered. Mira walked over to them and patted Loki's shoulder.

"It's ok, you did a good job," she laughed. Loki rolled his eyes.

"Which one's the ship that Valkyrie told us to get?" Thor asked, looking around. Loki pointed at one.

"The Commodore," he said.

"Like that one character in the Pirates movies?" Mira tilted her head.

"Sure," Thor waved distractedly, going towards the ship. It was a beauty: orange and red with a circular design in the front. Bruna had mentioned that it was one of the newest the Grandmaster had bought, and it did remind Mira of a new car a bit.

"Although, I feel like it won't make much of a difference," Loki said slowly.

"What are you talking about?" Mira said turning around to look at him. She widened her eyes as she saw an illusioned Loki next to Thor while the real Loki pressed the alarm button. He smiled evilly as the loud bells went off. She imagined them going off all over the palace.