eighteen

eighteen - "you're kinda a bit uh in the nude"

"Wha-where-when-" Bruce stuttered. Mira helped him up. He looked up at Thor. "What happened to your hair?"

"Some creepy old man cut it off," Thor muttered. Mira gave him a worried look, and he waved her away.

"It looks good," said Bruce, still in a daze. Thor beamed.

"Thanks!"

"Where are we?" Bruce said, looking around the plane. "How's Nat?" Mira and Thor exchanged glances.

"Nat is good, I'm sure," Thor said.

"And what about Sokovia?" Bruce asked.

"Sokovia?" Thor furrowed his eyebrows.

"The city, Sokovia," repeated Bruce, still looking around in confusion. "Did we save it?"

"Banner, listen," Thor said turning the man towards him.

"What?"

"Bruce...Sokovia and Ultron," Mira said. "That was two years ago." Bruce's eyes widened.

"W-hat are you saying?" he said. "I've been Hulk for 2 years?!"

"I'm afraid so," said Thor.

"What the hell happened?" Banner murmured. He ran to the flight console. Thor and Mira followed.

"Banner, there's something you should know-" Thor started saying. Bruce cut him off by putting his hand on the control pad.

"Voice activation required," said the computer.

"Banner," Bruce replied.

"Welcome, Strongest Avenger," the computer said. Thor glared at it, and Mira hid her laughter.

"That's not true..." Thor mumbled.

"Ship's log," Bruce said. The screen on the console loaded various videos of the Hulk. Most of them were of him thrashing around and destroying controls in the zero gravity. Mira put a comforting hand on Bruce's shoulder; he looked scared as he watched the log. The Hulk looked into the camera and seemed sick. Then it went black.

"You're ok now," she said.

"Mira, where are we?" said Bruce, shuffling around in the giant blanket.

"Yeah about that..." Thor trailed off. Suddenly, the Grandmaster's voice was heard outside. They rushed to the window and saw a giant hologram of the golden-clad man.

"He's so extra with those holograms," Mira muttered.

"It's bad news, bad news today," said the hologram. "Sakaar, hear ye!" Mira rolled her eyes. "Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved, exalted champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets! Celebrate my champion!"