Jade Wilson

It was a crisp autumn afternoon in Salem, Oregon, the leaves swept the ground of Salem's own university. Most of the school was loud expect where our main character was.

Jade Elizabeth Wilson was in the large library working on a paper for her English Literature Appreciation class. She had several books tossed about with her and her laptop right in the middle. Her black hair was in a messy ponytail as her green eyes scanned over her paper for any grammar mistakes.

Now a few important things anyone should know about Jade are as follows. She is an only child with a dog, her mother, her late father, and her mother's insufferable boyfriend. Her father served in the Iraq war and was killed when a bomb hit their base. She is an English Literature major and a math education minor at Salem University. She loves youtube and follows several youtubers; she also loves several bands and musicians.

She was right in the middle of scanning her essay, when she saw a tall figure come up in front of her.

"Library's closing miss." The figure said as it turned around and walked between two bookshelves like some sort of library spirit.

As she collected her things, Jade put her headphones on and turned on her music. As she walked the lonely quiet halls of Salem University she made sure she had everything.

Bag, phone, books, stuff for homework. Headphones. Where are my headphones?

She began to look through all her bags and pockets to try and find her headphones.

"Hey Wilson, whatcha doing?" A familiar voice said from behind her.

She turned her head and saw her friend Asher standing behind her.

Asher had short curly hair that was dark brown. She had green eyes and was slender.

"My headphones, I can't find them." Jade said.

"Did you check your head?" Asher asked.

Jade then did the 'I can't believe my stupidity' face, you know that one. When your lips purse and all emotion leaves your face because you are just that stupid. She patted her head and felt the cold metal of her headphones.

"Thanks Ash." Jade said as she stood up.

"Glad I could help. Now if you need me to find your car while your driving don't hesitate to ask." Ash asked.