Blood, and Lots of It

Jade stood up and whirled around. But no one was there. She picked up her purse from the car and pulled her phone out of her purse. She dialed a nine and a one, which is what she does in any situation where she thinks she is in danger.
Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and whirled around, to once again see no one. Then she heard the footsteps right behind her.
Suddenly she felt something heavy hit the back of her head. Which caused her to collapse onto the cold pavement. She laid there and watched two sneakers walk past her bleeding scalp and picked up her purse. She then watched the sneakers walk off, with her purse. And with that she slipped into darkness.
Laying on the ground, her head a bloody pulp, she didn't notice her boyfriend's car pull up, with Chris and Brody inside the car. He ran to her side and shook her shoulders rather forcefully.
"Jade?!" He yelled to her bleeding body, "Jade come on get up!" Chris looked at Brody with a serious face, "Brod's, can you get her there in time?"
He nodded and took her body, "You know, you might be the illusionist but I'll always be the speedster of the band." He said with a smirk, and with that he set off.
Now there was something that no one knew about every member of the band, they all had they're own sixth sense. Chris had the ability to hypnotize people and make them see illusions. Brody had super speed. Andrew could manipulate the elements. Ben could see and speak to spirits.
They all met in Chicago, which is where the band originated, where they met in this band of outlaws. They soon found out they had been part of an experiment the goverment had done in the late 90s and early 2000s. They were trying to make superhumans to fight in wars. There were about one hundred children that took place in the experiment, some were children of soldiers but some were the children of abusive people who just wanted to make a quick buck. But out of the one hundred there were only six of the children they experimented on that survived past the age of twelve.
As far as the four boys knew those two others were still out there, and didn't know about their powers, therefore they don't know how to control them.
And if they don't know about the powers, when they find out, they will be extremely dangerous if they don't learn how to control their 'sixth sense'.
Brody finally made it to the ER parking lot, Jade's head still flowing a river of blood. He ran into the ER lobby and began to scream bloody murder, which could be what will happen if someone didn't hurry up and help Jade.
"Someone help this poor child! She might die and if you do just know this is a rockstar's girlfriend and he will sue!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, trying to get someone's attention. He did a fabulous job getting a crowd.
Several doctors came over and put her on a gurney, wheeling her into an elevator. Brody sat down in the corner of the hospital, blood on his shirt and arms. But there was only one thought that passed through his mind. There wasn't a heartbeat.

Time skip

Chris rushed into the lobby about fifteen minutes after Brody arrived. He saw Brody sitting in the corner, his head in his hands. He rushed over to him and sat next to him.
"Brody have you heard anything?" Chris said, a worried expression on his face.
"Chris," Brody said, looking at him with tears brimming his eyes, "I don't think I was fast enough."