So, is this a Date

As the figure came closer all Jade could think was Well that's why she wanted us to get here early! She set me up with one of her friends. This is just fantasic...
As the tall figure came closer she got a good look at him, he was short, muscular and tan, had blond hair and hazel eyes. Looked like a surfer to be honest. He walked up to Jade and smiled at her, "Sup? I'm Daniel, also known as the man of your dreams." Jade sighed, she's dealt with these kinds of guys before, Jason being one of them. As her thoughts finished he began to speak through his thin lips again, "Alice said she'd set me up with you. So you wanna go get us some coffee? I'm out of money so you'll have to pa-" And at this moment was when Jade had enough of this guy and his ego.
"Let me stop ya right there Buddy." Jade said, putting a finger up to his face, "I have no desire to date anyone at the moment. And how dare you ask me to buy you coffee! That's incredibly rude!"
As Jade began to walk off she heard another voice, a deeper more manly voice, "I'll pay for you."
She didn't even look at the voice, "No it's fine. I'll pay for myself." She pulled out her wallet and spoke to the barista, "A cookie dough cappuccino with extra whipped cream and with those chocolate shaving on top please. Oh and a piece of strawberry cheesecake please."
She watched as a tall, pale figure walked up next to her, "I'll have the same." The tall figure handed the barista a twenty dollar bill as she walked away to make the two cappuccinos.
"You didn't have to do that..." She said, looking over at the man, only to realize who it was. "Chris?" Jade said exstatically, "What are you doing here?"
He smiled at her, his bright white teeth glistening in the light, "Well last night after I dropped you off I became tired. So I thought I should just stay at that hotel right down the road from here! I was coming here for breakfast then I heard your voice, when I walked over I saw you yelling at that guy." He chuckled slightly, "That was hilarious."
Jade blushed slightly, "Uh thanks Chris...thats very uh...sweet of you..."
"So uh..." Chris said, his hand on the back of his pale neck, "You wanna sit together? They'll bring our food to us."
Jade's face became flushed, "Oh!" Jade said, "Uh sure!"
They walked over to a table in a corner near a window. They sat down at chairs on opposite sides of the circular table. Soon after they sat down a tall barista with brown hair and green eyes. The barista brought over the two pieces of cheesecake and the cappuccinos.
As they became to eat their cheesecake Chris finally spoke up, "So Jade," he said, between bites of the savory strawberry cheesecake and sips of sweet coffee and chocolate, "I saved you, so how about you tell me about yourself in return."
Jade placed the cup down, away from her pink lips, "Well...where do I start?"