Hospital Visits and Awkward Rides

Jade was rudely awoken by arms under her legs and waist. Her green eyes fluttered open to see Chris picking her up and carrying her into an urgent care. He sat her down on a chair inside, looking at her with a gentle gaze, "I'm gonna go get the information board I'll be right back. Try to stay awake, K?"
She nodded and rubbed her eyes. She looked around, no one else was there, it was just her and Chris. While she was lost in thought he came over with the board and gave it to her.
She looked down and grabbed it. She took the pen and quickly filled it out. Ok, name, date of birth, simple stuff. She finished filing it out and handed it back to him. He walked back over and handed it to the receptionist.
He walked over and sat next to Jade, who was staying silent. She let her head hang and she mumbled, "I'm sorry..."
Chris looked at her, "What are you sorry about? You didn't have control over what they did. You didn't have control over the battery."
"But I didn't have to listen to the voices in my head..." Jade said quietly.
Chris's blue eyes widened, "Sorry what'd you say?"
Jade tossed her head back, her black hair falling behind her, "I've been hearing all these voices recently. Giving me advice, telling me what to do. I shouldn't listen to them."
Chris just stared at her, mouth agap, "Jade, describe what happens."
She closes her eyes and pinches her temples, "Well...the first time it happened I was in my room listening to the radio. Then I heard a tap on my window and it was my mom. She told me to not go out my room door is her boyfriend was standing at the door, and if he was to go out the window. And when I woke up he was standing there, so I went out the window, when I got back home my mom didn't remember being outside, or telling me to out my window. But she did say he was standing there holding a knife."
Chris was going to say something but then they heard a man's voice, "Jade Wilson?"
Chris looked at Jade, "You think you can walk?" Jade grabbed his shoulders and stood up carefully.
"Yeah I'll be fine." She said as she walked carefully towards her room.

Time skip until after the hospital

Jade walked out of the hospital with just some crutches and a doctor's note. He told her it was just a sprain, but he didn't want her walking on it for a few days. Chris helped her into the car and got into the drivers seat. He turned on the car and she reclined the seat again.
"Hey Jade?" He said softly.
"Yeah, what's up?" She said sitting back up.
"Um you think we should go back to the venue and get Alice? Brody has been blowing up my phone telling me she's been flirting with him and to come save him."
Jade's lips curved into a smile as she began to laugh, "Yeah that's Alice for you. Yeah you can get her if you want." He nodded and started going back to the venue, all the while Jade's sleeping figure was in the seat next to him.
Jade awoke with a jolt, sitting up quickly, she heard screaming from the backseat! "Oh my gosh! Jade do you realize who we're going to riding with?!"
Jade just looked at her, "Yes. I've known. He took me to the hospital. He also doesn't rudely awake me while I'm sleeping."
Alice blushed, "Oh...Sorry. You can go back to sleep."
"I was planning on it." She closed her eyes when she realized she there was pillow under her head and a blanket was wrapped around her. "W-what is this?"
"Oh yeah!" Alice said in her usual bubbly voice, "Chris put those on you. He's still in the venue. Said he'd be back in a minute."
Jade just nodded, laying back down and staring at the ceiling. She breathed out a deep sigh If only Dad could see me now... Suddenly the driver's door opened and Chris stepped in. He look over at Jade quickly and started the car.
Jade smiled and looked up at him, "Hey...thanks for the blanket and pillow."
He smiled and ruffled her hair, "No problem kid. Oh and you can keep that."
Jade sat up quickly while Alice was dying from a fangirl attack in the backseat. "Wait, are you serious? I can keep these?"
Chris chuckled and looked over, "Yeah I have extra."
And that's when Jade started dying after she pieced the the puzzle together...these are his, "A-are there yours?"
He grinned, "Yeah! Is that a problem?"
She stared at him, "No no. It's fine."
She laid back down and continued to stare at the ceiling in silence until they finally got to her broken home.